***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Blippie or Miss Rachel would become President by promising all parents of young children that their programs will be 10% more quite and their voices 10% less high pitch.

As someone who will have tweens in 2028, I’d be a single issue voter who will support any candidate who will sign a bill of attainder against Mr. Beast.

Police need to be held to a higher standard. Most agencies only need a high school degree. It starts with education and understanding the people you serve. Police shouldn’t be able to serve in areas/states/counties they’ve never lived in prior to serving.

Also…police need insurance. All their misconduct charges need to go against their insurance. This will make it harder for them to be hired and for them to think twice about their actions.
I think the worst part is that the "Qualified Immunity" doctrine is virtually impossible to get rid of at this stage, and if anything its use has been expanded to cover an increasingly wide array of egregious police misconduct.
Qualified immunity isn't actually codified anywhere, it's a judicial doctrine established by the Supreme Court.

As long as that exists, corrupt cops will have a potential way out if they even face charges at all.

Last edited:

It's astonishing that someone who graduated from OSU and Yale can make such ignorant remarks. Given his service in the Marines, an institution renowned for defending the Constitution, implying that someone without children is less of a person or has fewer stakes in our country is incredibly STUPID. Does he even realize that the Marine Corps recruits a significant number of 17-18-year-olds (48%), kids without kids, who are sent to war to defend our rights? Yet, according to him, they have no stake. ******* MORON! Trump should consider removing this BOZO!

This Vance dude…oh my. I think even he’s too loose for Teflon Don. I can see him getting pleasure in firing him. He’s about to lose ALL women support

Here's the difference between Trump and a well-articulated individual. The same message, different delivery but ultimately aiming at the same results.

This Vance dude…oh my. I think even he’s too loose for Teflon Don. I can see him getting pleasure in firing him. He’s about to lose ALL women support
pic1175306.jpg

At one point he was following a bunch of MAGA/conservative nonsense pages on IG. Swifties were talking about it given Flatback’s outward activities.

She’s born into a rich conservative family…

Edit: Homeboy was liking a bunch of Sage Steele’s Trump posts.

IMG_4538.png

IMG_4539.png
IATT IATT where's that pic

It’s almost like Vance isn’t aware that women have voting rights :lol:

He's simply out of his league. All this rhetoric stems from his belief that making exaggerated claims will discredit Kamala. He's an embarrassment to the uniform and to all the men and women who have sacrificed their lives.

But then again, to us logical people, this is absurd. However, it's possible that ultra-conservatives and highly religious individuals might resonate with his message. They might argue that God said to procreate, so why don't they have kids?

Back
Top Bottom