***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Another newb question.....but to those unbiased and have a good pulse on how things have been.......does Mitt Romney really have a legitimate chance at winning this election?

Take responsibility huh? lol.. bro' you have no idea what I've done or accomplished to go slinging that mud round'.. keep your Obama glasses on and keep it to yourself if you aren't going to try to hold a civilized discussion.. mmkay.. 
Why so defensive? At what point was i being uncivil towards you? Are you against people taking personal responsibility?

Another newb question.....but to those unbiased and have a good pulse on how things have been.......does Mitt Romney really have a legitimate chance at winning this election?
Yes, he has a legit shot, especially if people voted strictly based on the economy.. You'll always have your die hard Rep and Dems.. so it'll come down to the Independents, Women, etc and if it's that close, the provisional ballots which could make this go weeks because provisional ballots can't even be counted until 10 days after the election... 

Yes. He's made some real strides to shortening the gap between him and Obama in the last month or so. Much closer than originally thought.

He still has an uphill fight tonight, but he more than has a shot at this.

Mitt losing Florida and Ohio would be like someone playing MW2 and hearing the AC130 is in the air early in the match. You just know the nuke is around the corner, might as well rage quit

Take a test to vote? What about the visually impaired, the deaf, those with down syndrome, those with a.d.d, those who are mentally challenged and those physically un-capable of writing. I guess they can't vote now huh? Come on man think.

Braille, sign language, speech.

And do you really want the mentally challenged voting for our presidents? Then again I guess we aren't too far from that being the case right now.

Why so defensive? At what point was i being uncivil towards you? Are you against people taking personal responsibility?
Trust me, not going to get defensive over someone I don't know making internet assumptions.. Peace out to you! best of luck to you in your future endeavors..

Last edited:
:lol: at people thinking President Obama would lose after all that money those banks got from screwing folks over, smh...he was gone get re-elected just on GP!

And do you really want the mentally challenged voting for our presidents? Then again I guess we aren't too far from that being the case right now.
Its not about who I want or don't want voting. Its about haveing the equal right to. Including the mentally challenged. This is their country as well. Shouldn't they have A say?

Last edited:
Honestly he does, crazier things have happened with politics.

Despite his mishaps, people have heard for four years how bad a president Obama is. This isnt a new thing but certainly un heard of to the degree some havevwent to slander him. That has more with him being a Democrat than black, Democrats are soft in comparison to Republicans imo. Him being black does factor in to a degree but this isnt a race issue though many try to make it with outrageous comments that are blatantly racist.

Wrote this on my phone excuse any typos fambs.

Yes, he has a legit shot, especially if people voted strictly based on the economy.. You'll always have your die hard Rep and Dems.. so it'll come down to the Independents, Women, etc and if it's that close, the provisional ballots which could make this go weeks because provisional ballots can't even be counted until 10 days after the election... 

This scenario is pretty scary though cause of what happened in 2000. I am hoping that there will be a clear cut winner tonight period!

Take a test to vote? What about the visually impaired, the deaf, those with down syndrome, those with a.d.d, those who are mentally challenged and those physically un-capable of writing. I guess they can't vote now huh? Come on man think.

Huh? So now people who are mentally challenged don't deserve to vote?? what about paraplegics? Or people with other physical/emotional/mental handicaps? Thats wild man....why don't we count their votes as 1/2 of "real people votes" too while we're at it too smh

They're citizens too though.

You have (seemingly) mentally able politicians talking about "justifiable rape" and you're worried about the mentally challenged voting. :lol:

Where is the republican cheating you speak of? So is what i highlighted then the Dems cheating?

LMAO of all the lines you chose to highlight! who knows what they were up to. probably the 75 reasons why votes were switched from Obama to Romney. IMO, republican cheating is in every other sentence that you chose not to highlight. that's just one article, i'm sure i could find more if i spent time researching, but it's obvious, so no need to. also, that line is fairly vague, so i'm sure it was put there for "fairness". at any rate, please find me an article where it shows Dems are cheating?

Back
Top Bottom