***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let me calm down, because what I was thinking of typing would have left @Methodical Management no choice but to ban me from NT

This is peak pathetic from you, a supposed proud black man to say some ******** about a whole island of proud black people.

First, most Saint Lucians didn't agree with that hung. Botham Jean's own mother said he didn't like it but her son was grieving. The Prime Minister of Saint Lucia had to tell people not to harass the kid because so many people were angry.

You are so sensitive can't handle me telling them truth. That your fragile sensitive of masculinity mixed with your bizzaro Umar level buffoonery over Harris having a white husband.

Go back pretending like you are some civil rights hero in DC.

Or preventing your wife from driving because you want to feel more like a man.

Or talking like Clarence Thomas but black people.

I am not gonna take a swipe at African Americans, and use some random examples to disrespect them.

I am not some loudmouth that has nothing left to other the world than respectability politics, and ADOS level nonsense.

Because unlike you, I don't hate black people.

Yeah calm down is right champ. You said something about me whether l liked it or not, so I then replied back to your comment, simple as that. Peace is meet with peace.......and hostility is meet with hostility, that's how goes for me.

Also if memory serves me correctly YOU were actually in favor of what the Botham Jean family did at the time. Something along the lines of "that's what we do in St. Lucia when we have a problem with white people.......we just hug it out" but that's neither here nor there. No need to revisit history.

You NOT going to take a swipe at African Americans/Black people because you CAN'T take a swipe at black people, it's a easy as that. You over here and not over there in St. Lucia......there's a reason for that. You on the wrong home court to try and talk greasy about us champ.

Yeah calm down is right champ. You said something about me whether l liked it or not, so I then replied back to your comment, simple as that. Peace is meet with peace.......and hostility is meet with hostility, that's how goes for me.

What hostility? You literally have admitted to not like Harris, on NT, in this thread.

You called her fake black, you brought up her white husband

I have told you similar things in the past

But you got some worked up this time over something I said to you before you felt the need to go full buffoon?

******* spare me

You were just being sensitive

Also if memory serves me correctly YOU were actually in favor of what the Botham Jean family did at the time. Something along the lines of "that's what we do in St. Lucia when we have a problem with white people.......we just hug it out" but that's neither here nor there. No need to revisit history.
You are a ******* liar
This is what I said...

Here is the thing. The judge hugging this killer and the cop playing with her hair were disgusting acts imo, and I am not even going to even hedge on my disgust for those acts.

As far as Botham's brother, while I know people will give him **** for this on the the island, I hope they just let him be. I understand he is trying to process what happened and find peace. I don't even have that big an issue with him saying he forgives her, ot telling her go to God and even the act of hugging her alone. I know we really should not police how people grieve. It was the public display that really irks me.

This killer and her defense was just lying to get her off. She is getting a light sentence anyway, and you do this in front of camera. You don't even really have any proof she feels sorry except her acting job on the stand. Write her a letter fmab, go see her in jail to delivery this message. Do what you have to do to process this but don't put on this display.

And people saying "we will forget about this tomorrow", no, St.Lucians will not. It is a tiny island with under 180,000 people. There will be memorial services every year for dude, this event will be taught in schools. Every summer when mothers when their sons off to schools overseas, especially America, this will be on their minds. It will not be some passing news story.

And with the finals scenes in the courtroom, a innocent well doing Lucian kid will be killed for nothing. His family will get half assed justice. And the ******* killer will he framed as a victim in all this too.

Nah, **** that. If she was doing 35 years, then came out of jail crying asking for forgiveness, that would be something. Not her wanting to whitewash the situation when she gonna be out in 5.

When this happens again, and a black family is not on this forgiveness steez. The first thing outta problematic white people's mouths is why can't they forgive like Jean's brother.

There is a search feature, no one has to take you weirdo word for it.

You NOT going to take a swipe at African Americans/Black people because you CAN'T take a swipe at black people, it's a easy as that. You over here and not over there in St. Lucia......there's a reason for that. You on the wrong home court to try and talk greasy about us champ.

You sound stupid

Most Saint Lucians are Afro- West Indian, and black. And proud of that.

There are ton of African Americans that have done embarrassing things with white supremacist.

I am not gonna take a swipe at African Americans as a whole because of the actions of a few, that would be an asinine and pathetic thing to do. That is literally the framework racism works within.

All you are doing is repackage nativism as some pro-black ********

To hide the fact you hate black people

Last edited:

I had no idea he did this but that's my future VP!! :pimp:

Even better... :wow:

Screenshot_20240806-142337.png

The hell going on here?!

really makes me question her decision-making. :smh:
Can’t tell if serious; someone releasing a graphic makes you question her decision making?
As a white dude with a yeti cooler, I can confirm I did not get a case of diet Mountain Dew with my purchase.
As a black man with a yeti cooler somewhere in his garage, they took the price of the case of Mountain Dew off the sale price of my cooler.

Man said it’s about the island of St. Lucia giving as many hugs to white people as possible. Thread in shambles.

That race by Julien Alfred. :nthat:
If any of my St. Lucian friends here have her contact info…..

What hostility? You literally have admitted to not like Harris, on NT, in this thread.

You called her fake black, you brought up her white husband

I have told you similar things in the past

But you got some worked up this time over something I said to you before you felt the need to go full buffoon?

******* spare me

You were just being sensitive

You are a ******* liar
This is what I said...

There is a search feature, no one has to take you weirdo word for it.

You sound stupid

Most Saint Lucians are Afro- West Indian, and black. And proud of that.

There are ton of African Americans that have done embarrassing things with white supremacist.

I am not gonna take a swipe at African Americans as a whole because of the actions of a few, that would be an asinine and pathetic thing to do. That is literally the framework racism works within.

All you are doing is repackage nativism as some pro-black ********

To hide the fact you hate black people

deuce king deuce king being one of the loudest voices questioning Kamala's blackness is rich but it makes sense once you realize outside of his self hatred of black people the only thing he hates more is women.

Probably why he rides so hard for Diddy, and uses the word feminist as an insult. Bro is literally living in h***, he can't go outside in his own city out of fear of getting extorted by 13 year olds, he's involuntarily celibate and now he has to watch a black woman run for President.

Former Viking/native Minnesotan Adam Thielen’s wife:

Guess we now know which direction they lean. Wonder what was the final straw for her? The red flag laws for guns he passed? How about banning conversion therapy? The 12 weeks paid family leave and 12 weeks paid sick leave? No? I got it, it was the free breakfast & lunches for school kids! She's pathetic. We get it you're rich & feel entitled. Sorry Tim passed laws to help regular Minnesotans that don't have your $$$$

Back
Top Bottom