***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Former Viking/native Minnesotan Adam Thielen’s wife:

IMG_4753.gif

Bring ya *** to the White House :pimp:

IMG_5142.gif

I don't have any strong feelings about Walz. Seems okay enough. Hopefully he does not generate any negative news cycles.

But the only thing I will say is that I found it funny how many online progressives (and of course conservatives) think he is that much more left than the median congressional Democrat

He isn't

Minnesota just has a much more functional Senate than the United States

Dude seems like a generic liberal to me policy wise.

You’re right about his policies not being especially radical and he benefited from having a favorable Democratic Caucus in the State Senate.

But I think that it’s a big deal that he signed all those bills. He pushes back against the argument that leftists have been making which is that Democrats talk a good game but always find an excuse to not turn their agenda into law. That argument has the most weight in New York State and California where Democratic majorities and governors don’t deliver on a lot of progressive priorities despite the GOP being unable to stop them.

I’m far more sympathetic to Dems’ legitimate excuses about GOP obstruction at the Federal Level. But for voters who don’t play close attention to the process, all they see are Dems being thwarted and it feeds into the notion that Dems must be inept or self sabotaging.

Seeing Walz in Minnesota, we see an example where voting for Democrats led to much, much better laws. I think that creates credibility and trust with younger/left/lower trust voters.

It’s only one State but it really does push back against a narrative. And it gives more weight to the idea that a Harris Administration will be very aggressive about using political capital to get progressive wins.

Walz wasn't my favorite but he has a good communication style. He balances out the ticket the way Joe Biden did with Barack Obama.

Ain't you from St. Lucia champ?? I know for you it's a matter of going along to get along with white people since you and your people have been colonized by the British. For you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford the more white people you see.........the better. It's a little different for us black people here in America that don't have the colonized mentality like you. So if I or other black people raise an issue with Kamala having a white husband when she or her supporters are trying to highlight her so called blackness then it is what it is. Over here in the States we fight white supremacy champ. For you and your people in St. Lucia it's all about giving out as many hugs to white people as possible...........shout out to Botham Jean's family.

1722965996874.png
Let me calm down, because what I was thinking of typing would have left Methodical Management Methodical Management no choice but to ban me from NT

This is peak pathetic from you, a supposed proud black man to say some ******** about a whole island of proud black people.

First, most Saint Lucians didn't agree with that hug. Botham Jean's own mother said he didn't like it but her son was grieving. The Prime Minister of Saint Lucia had to tell people not to harass the kid because so many people were angry.

You are so sensitive can't handle me telling them truth. Something I said in the past, you admitted don't like her, and we joked about it even.

That your fragile sensitive of masculinity mixed with your bizzaro Umar level buffoonery over Harris having a white husband makes you not like her.

Go back pretending like you are some civil rights hero in DC.

Or preventing your wife from driving because you want to feel more like a man.

Or talking like Clarence Thomas but black people.

I am not gonna take some pathetic swipe at African Americans, and use some random examples to disrespect them.

I am not some loudmouth that has nothing left to other the world than respectability politics, and ADOS level nonsense.

Because unlike you, I don't hate black people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom