***Official Political Discussion Thread***

its why AOC is relatively untouchable. She plays the politics game as well as anybody.
She’s made a national name for herself, regularly in her district and surrounding areas, tries to dumb down what’s going on on social media, and knows when to moderate her position to pursue the long game.

And it’s why Bush is likely to fade away, and AOC will likely be a political staple for a long time.

IMG_3090.jpeg

One side just tryna survive and get access to basic human rights.
The other demands the right to steal the other's land to build a bigger pool or a few more parking lots, just because one interpretation of a very old book says they're the superior race.
Nuance 🤷🏾‍♂️
Rusty's right on this.

We have to read the history of this conflict without passion, because it's only then that the "missed opportunities for peace" appear for what they are: purposeful torpedoing of the peace process by one side or another at various periods of the last 80 years.

The reality is that Israel can't get all the land without becoming an international pariah (because that will require genocide/ethnic cleansing like Turkey and the Kurds); Palestine doesn't have the firepower to match their will to drive Israelis out of the land.

There can't be peace without compromise from BOTH parties.

I remember when AOC was standing on milk crates on corners in the bronx trying to get people to vote for her the first time. She put in real work walking around the district. After she won she still can be seen around and constantly uses social media to communicate with people directly. She's always felt tangible which is an important quality in your representative.

GUPTgBHXkAAuYgs

Killa Kam popping up everywhere

While Trump outchea looking flabby and sick

He's got a lot of golfing to do. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, he loses and he will say he wasn't given a fair shake and will COMPLETELY ignore the facts that he just didn't get out there and sat on his fat ***! And he'll blame someone for him not doing enough visits to different states. Never his fault. Hope his PR guy has a job lined up real quick, because I feel he'll be the first to get thrown under the bus!!

Normal people will consider him incorruptible.

Also, I’m sure this CHUD does not consider Nancy Pelosi to be financially literate.

This dude out here collecting pensions like pokemon cards. Lives in the governors mansion so doesn't need a house (which he sold for probably 300kish I believe) and if he becomes VP will get ANOTHER pension for being President of the Senate if he completes atleast 2 years. I think he's perfectly fine for retirement. And that's not including his wife's PENSION. 🤣

Edit- and just to add. He has a 1. military pension 2. A teachers pension from Minnesota 3. A government pension from 12 years in congress 4. A government pension from being governor 5. His wife has a teacher pension and 6. He had to have recorrective surgery on his ears to gain back his hearing from military service so he gets full VA health benefits if I read correctly but some military people in here can maybe add more to how that all works. Seems pretty good to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom