***Official Political Discussion Thread***

When Jordan signed the peace treaty with Israel their own killed their prime minister for it too.

Another whataboutism
There are extremists in every government, every religion, every race. Regardless of the leader.
Then concede they exist in Israel, and sabotage efforts at peace.

It should be simple

We can go back and forth about biasness forever. I'm the only Jew posting here. Why dont you ask how unreasonable and bias the Pro-Hamas posters are.
I have

I have had numerous disagreements with people trying to defend what Hamas did or trying to excuse it

So spare me, you aren't special

None of them here condemn Hamas's actions.

Some have

You need two to tango. I only place blame on Iran and Hamas, not the Palestinians. I place blame on Bibi for making it worse.
By making it worse you mean the stealing of people houses, and indiscriminately killing way more people? That?

If the majority of Palestinians share their views then I'm sorry there wont ever be lasting peace.
Bibi is literally the PM of Israeli

Israel is a democratic country

Israelis don't have to answer for the actions of Bibi, but lets not act like there are not ideological roadblocks that exist within Israel too.

Last edited:
yo RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
i appreciate you for delicately picking apart this weirdos stance

to show that appreciation if you would like for me to buy you lunch today PM me ur paypal/cashapp/venmo and i'll gladly buy you lunch.

Bibi makes Israel less safe, helps Hamas get more supporters, and radicalizes Palestinians

It is because the leaders of Hamas always have bad behavior to point to make their arguments appear more valid

And Bibi does the same things in the other way

Look how easy it will be for Hamas to recruit people that lost their homes and families to Israeli bombings

Ignoring this is just being a useful idiot for the far right factions on either side.

Bibi makes Israel less safe, helps Hamas get more supporters, and radicalizes Palestinians

Look how easy it will be for Hamas to recruit people that lost their homes and families to Israeli bombings

Ignoring this is just being a useful idiot
Glad you finally see the light
Didn't start with netanyaho tho

Notice how it says he agrees not that he's spoken with the Harris campaign. This is a scam

And I bet none of the networks agreed to anything either. He just loves to hear himself talk.

Edit. I see ABC confirmed.

Last edited:
In any case, running a de facto apartheid state and constantly encroaching further and further on the Palestinians' small territory with the illegal settlements is of course going to result in breeding terrorism.
Hamas is a massive detriment to progress for the Palestinians but maybe if the Palestinians weren't being treated as subhuman, Hamas wouldn't have sprouted into what it is today.
That's why Hamas' leadership cheers on the slaughter of innocent Palestinian civilians, because it strengthens radicalization and recruitment.

I think this is too simplistic in the other direction.
Palestinian's also have agency and many of their leaders have behaved sub optimally in the face of Israeli aggression.

imo with better leadership they would have a state by now.

i hate to be a both sides guy, but it's literally both sides.

I think this is too simplistic in the other direction.
Palestinian's also have agency and many of their leaders have behaved sub optimally in the face of Israeli aggression.

imo with better leadership they would have a state by now.

i hate to be a both sides guy, but it's literally both sides.
Of course it's both sides, I'm simply saying that increasing terrorism was always gonna be a natural consequence of how the Palestinians have been treated.
Everything Israel has done since October 7th is being cheered on by Hamas leaders as a recruitment tool.

Back
Top Bottom