***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think this is too simplistic in the other direction.
Palestinian's also have agency and many of their leaders have behaved sub optimally in the face of Israeli aggression.

imo with better leadership they would have a state by now.

i hate to be a both sides guy, but it's literally both sides.
I’m not sure how much agency one has living in an open air prison and then being pushed out of that one to another open air prison where you are bombed daily. I think most of us would want to fight when we have so little left to live for

Exmaple 27,363,847,463,8747,838 why Joe Rogan is an idiot....

“This year is going to be the political campaign that will be decided on by podcasts, and particularly because I think the podcasts have the capacity this election for reaching people, and allowing, you know, sort of dissident and insurgent candidates like myself to end-run the corporate media monolith.”

He literally thought all he had to do was go on some podcasts in the Rogan orbit :lol:

the thing with debating trump is he just yells
its really a pain to watch and idk how anyone with a conscience can support him
its like a pissing contest lol

IMG_0938.jpeg

I’m not sure how much agency one has living in an open air prison and then being pushed out of that one to another open air prison where you are bombed daily. I think most of us would want to fight when we have so little left to live for

nah they their leadership chilling in Qatar has agency.

there are oppressed minorities that won rights / a state.

it didn't happen by magic, it heavily depend on the actions of their leadership.
MLK made specific decisions.
Nelson Mandela made specific decisions.

ect

nah they their leadership chilling in Qatar has agency.

there are oppressed minorities that won rights / a state.

it didn't happen by magic, it heavily depend on the actions of their leadership.
MLK made specific decisions.
Nelson Mandela made specific decisions.

ect
Hamas' leadership living a life of luxury in Qatar is one of the primary issues. They and Israel seem to have a shared interest in the number of civilian deaths piling up.
For Israel, more Palestinian casualties = less Palestinians to wipe off the map
For Hamas' leadership, more Palestinian casualties = easier recruitment for Hamas

I don't think there's a fundamental disagreement here, we're just saying that putting a huge group of people in a tiny area and treating them as subhuman was undoubtedly going to lead to a terrorist insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom