***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cornell West is living out one of my worst fears. Being old, broke, desperate and lacking options.

It is clear the man is trying to clout chase so he can monetize his final days of fading relevance

He even low key admitted he is too told to pull off this scam he is running effectively.

Sad to see dude go out like this.

His Obama hate makes more sense now. Obama shunning him was probably his last chance at a big financial come up.

im sure Marc Lamont Hill is ready to donate.

Completely out on Marc Lamont Hill. Seemingly “good” brother, but I see where he at with it. And his funding is in rubles (not mad, get your money…but be real, and move to Russia :lol:)

I’m beyond disappointent with the DNC the other night….that **** was a cult/religious concert, pro military pro police, and status quo (I understand appealing to centrist…..but wtf what THAT)?

That’s said, Trump really is like the worst thing of all time. And everything he’s connected to. One of the EASIEST things you could do in society is spend two hours of your time in November to not vote an obvious fascist, that’s beholden to foreign interest who want America to fall. And as a an American black man, Trump and his folks are not in my cohorts at all. Like if these ****** promised to help Ghana or something, I’d maybe even lend an ear. But these are Russian plants in the America government trying to weaken where I stay. I’m not going for it, at alll. They have no plan for African. No plan for black peope. No plan for poor people. Just a rich, white ethno state….and one of the EASIEST things to do is take a random weekday in November and check no. Like that’s how I look at it.

I just wanna know when Putin is going to cash out. It’s insane to me that this isn’t the story of a lifetime :lol:

Stuff out or movies, and the media, intelligence and general public are afraid to touch the obvious

It’s encouraging to see Scott Ritter go thru some tough things again. But America lets the worst ppl off, if they have the right complexion, connects and dollars

I just wanna know when Putin is going to cash out. It’s insane to me that this isn’t the story of a lifetime :lol:

Stuff out or movies, and the media, intelligence and general public are afraid to touch the obvious

I’ve wondered that - he has enough personal wealth that surely he could return to some dacha and live out his life. I think he has too many enemies though - if he didn’t have state protection and access to intelligence he probably wouldn’t last long.

Kamala Harris joined Twitch so I checked it out and I somehow have slightly more followers than her despite me never streaming :lol:I haven't really checked my profile in ages, after all I don't stream so there's no point.
82ec8121c32031a08927f28c4dc9a4c4.png

070a650d090e66a3af5854043df99af0.png

Kamala Harris joined Twitch so I checked it out and I somehow have slightly more followers than her despite me never streaming :lol:I haven't really checked my profile in ages, after all I don't stream so there's no point.
82ec8121c32031a08927f28c4dc9a4c4.png

070a650d090e66a3af5854043df99af0.png
Didn't someone try to buy your twitch? Maybe they are following you thinking it's someone else. Who knows.

Didn't someone try to buy your twitch? Maybe they are following you thinking it's someone else. Who knows.

I assume a good part of it are bots, the rest are likely bamboozled by the username and decided to follow for some reason.
I've gotten plenty of offers even though I put on my social media to stop wasting my time.

The offers tend to range between $12k to $20k nowadays. The first offer I got though was only $6k but that was several years ago.
Without going into too much detail, it's because it's the rarest username on the site by far and nothing else even comes remotely close.

Back
Top Bottom