***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well Donald wants to punish women who get abortions possibly with using guns. He's letting all the gun nuts keep their guns. I think he said the no fly list thing is a problem. I think.

Trillary is pro-choice and wants reasonable gun control. Unless ninja or that Jordan got an e-mail of her saying she's gonna have them all taken :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Do ya'll see how Hillary's goons false flagged that black church in Miss? :nerd:

tagged 'vote trump' lol

nice try

So you have proof of this claim, or are you pulling **** out your *** as usual.

But hey, not surprised a Trump supporter is laughing off a hate crime.

The best way to rally support for your candidate is to commit a hate crime right as he's rising in the polls with less than a week before the election. /s

Then weighed against the backdrop of: Early voting update: Black vote declining with 24.4 million ballots cast

and da proof is in da pudding

They're proudly supporting a child rapist so no depths to which they sink will ever surprise me

I've noticed h supporters constantly insult people who support Trump. Unfortunately, this is futile and puerile tactic that only boosts the Streisand effect.

Last edited:
Do ya'll see how Hillary's goons false flagged that black church in Miss? :nerd:

tagged 'vote trump' lol

nice try

The best way to rally support for your candidate is to commit a hate crime right as he's rising in the polls with less than a week before the election. /s

Then weighed against the backdrop of: Early voting update: Black vote declining with 24.4 million ballots cast

They're proudly supporting a child rapist so no depths to which they sink will ever surprise me

I've noticed h supporters constantly insult people who support Trump. Unfortunately, this is futile and puerile tactic that only boosts the Streisand effect.

So you have no evidence, just conjecture.

Last edited:
Get out of here with your fancy polling "averages". Everyone knows that the only poll that is relevant is that one poll that has Drumpf ahead.

You could have answered the question a couple of posts before that then and saved me the Google my friend, but since you didn't and I had to look, I thought I'd share for the next man/woman wanting to know.

Next time just share your post before hand.

Last edited:
I'm obviously not in on the joke.

Trump supporters don't believe anything unless it's positive for their guy

Polls
News stories
Direct quotes from Trump himself

All of these are disregarded unless they're favorable to their god-king

Glazzies was mocking that kind of attitude

tagged 'vote trump' lol

nice try

There is nothing wrong with ignorance. What's wrong is when you decide to reject the valid info given to you because you don't like it.

The KKK and various white nationalist/supremacist organizations have openly given their support to DT; they have openly discussed engaging in voter suppression tactics; they are openly discussing the possibility of armed revolt if their candidate isn't elected. But you want to talk about false flags.

Last edited:
Comey and the fellow crooked FBI officials who want The Bigot to win the election have mistimed their loud bark, no bite publication of these "new" Weiner e-mails. Being old, they are unfamiliar with just how fast things go in the modern world and the impact of the story is already losings its punch, because people are starting to see that there is nothing to these e-mails.

Should've waited 2-3 days before the election for maximum impact of misleading the people. Better luck at connivingly manipulating the results of the next election, fellas.

Comey and the fellow crooked FBI officials who want The Bigot to win the election have mistimed their loud bark, no bite publication of these "new" Weiner e-mails. Being old, they are unfamiliar with just how fast things go in the modern world and the impact of the story is already losings its punch, because people are starting to see that there is nothing to these e-mails.

Should've waited 2-3 days before the election for maximum impact of misleading the people. Better luck at connivingly manipulating the results of the next election, fellas.

you're right. I see the MSM shills and friendlies are back after glancing today's headlines.

Unfortunately for her camp, the leaks won't stop as per wikileaks' promised "stochastic" release schedule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom