***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:

I like that the description says Philadelphia :rofl: that picture has one of the top 10 most iconic and recognizable buildings in the USA, and they can't see it must be false :lol:

Hillary is gona be elected, **** fittna get real crooked cuz its gona be a man behind closed doors runnin the show.

Of course trump was offered cash to win or lose cuz either way, itlls be someone else runnin thangs behind closed doors.

Only idiots go for trump and people that let others influence opinions go for that can of tuna face lookin broad.

Last edited:
Hillary is gona be elected, **** fittna get real crooked cuz its gona be a man behind closed doors runnin the show.

Of course trump was offered cash to win or lose cuz either way, itlls be someone else runnin thangs behind closed doors.

Only idiots go for trump and people that let others influence opinions go for that can of tuna face lookin broad.

Hey everyone! Look at the free thinker over here!

Didn't you used to say the same thing about Vado, how did that work out.

umm a dope *** album gunz & butta w/ cam, a classic boss of a bosses series...

might wanna leave da rap analogies alone...ur GPS cellular bars of knowledge is already getting shaky :lol:

I didn't make an analogy. I'm just jokingly pointing out your horrible taste.

Last edited:
Didn't you used to say the same thing about Vado, how did that work out.

umm a dope *** album gunz & butta w/ cam, a classic boss of a bosses series...

might wanna leave da rap analogies alone...ur GPS cellular bars of knowledge is already getting shaky :lol:

I didn't make an analogy. I'm just jokingly pointing out your horrible taste.

should've picked a better example...cuz Vado slander during da boss of all bosses is automatically rendered invalid. :lol:

White patriarchal rule is really on the ropes. If the FBI is willing to engage in the fashion that they are doing, those of you that are defending their actions on behalf of Donald Chump, are going to get exactly what you deserve if he wins. The war has begun, and boy it is a doozy for those of us who already know who is going to truly win.

Last edited:
Sounds crazy but Trump > Hillary. Hillary would be more of the same. She is apart of the world elite that has been running stuff behind the scenes
I guess if you're really that interested to see what it's like to have someone with a third grader's intellect run the country.

Sounds crazy but Trump > Hillary.
Well, you at least got that part right. That's the first step on your road to sanity.

The next step is doing a little research about how idiotic and impossible to carry out Drumpf's policies are (the few policies he has specified, that is) and finding out that it's way more than merely sounding crazy, but that it actually is crazy to its very core. 

Based on 538's polls plus, if you were to give each candidate the state if they have over 75% probability

It leaves ME (1 Local EV), NH, OH, NC, FL, IA, NE (1 Local EV), CO, NV

Clinton up 259 - 190 with 89 EV left.

And of those left, while Trump is doing well in OH with a 70% chance to win the state, Hillary has a 72% in Colorado

That puts you at 268-208. Trump would have to run the board in NC, FL, IA, NH, NV and win at least one of the 2 local EV between ME & NE

Last edited:
A few odds and ends:

- I wanted to clarify something that I was talking about with ninja last night. I do not use my class to push any sort of ideology or political tactics and strategy. I teach economics and I'd like to believe that my lectures would leave an observer totally oblivious to my political leanings. My political discussions with my students are outside of lecture hours.

There are some professors out there that really do inject their political views into their lectures and that is wrong. It undermines the idea that education is universal and transcendent.

Since almost all of those who inject their views into their lectures are leftist, it also creates an opening for libertarian/conservative rhetoric. When you are an undergrad, the professor is a pretty big authority in your own life and if your professor is overly political and comes off as bias against conservatives students, your conservative student may get radicalized. He may start to really believe the culturally conservative line that Professors, activists, journalists and civil rights lawyers are the real ruling class of this Country and that Hedge Fund Managers and CEO's are beleaguered, billionaire insurgents.

- I love California. It used to be the women and the weather but now I am married and I make most of my money through agriculture so I have to ignore the former and curse the latter. Now I love California for its politics.

The United States and its 50 States are all republics and every republic presents a continuum with democracy on the side and oligarchy on the other. California is now a democratic leaning, multi racial republic while the United States is a white dominated oligarchic republic. The contrast could not be more striking. The United States is sclerotic and California is dynamic.

In the 1990's, when white, salaried, home owners made up a shrinking majority of California's electorate, they went crazy will all sorts of "tough on crime" and white identity politics laws. Now that white, middle class folks are no longer the majority, our politics has to have input from everyone else and the result is that renters get a tax credit (the same as home owners have had for decades) and the carceral State is being dismantled slowly but surely. People, who do not live in gated communities, matter in our State.

To the people in the other 49 States, don't get too unhappy. America's demographics are starting to look like California's and once we hit that tipping point, you will finally start to matter in national politics.

- Black voters need to get out there and vote like they did for Obama. It boogles the mind that black turnout is so low. I know that all sorts of States are maliciously creating hoops for black voters to jump through but that didn't stop black folks from denying Bernie Sanders the nomination. Hillary Clinton is running as a third Obama term, Hillary Clinton did better with black primary voters in 2016 then Barack Obama did in 2008.

It would be as if Bernie Sanders got the nomination and then millennials decided not to vote in the general election.

i've missed the rex jewels

stein's lead policy is to make college free.....by printing money out of thin air....literally.

johnson said he would eliminate "off the top of his head" the departments of commerce, development and education on day one....LMAO

neither of these are real candidates.

people who say they're voting third party to look smart and above us all.......look...very stupid, instead.

have fun wasting your vote. (and helping donald trump get elected)

i swear to god my troll levels are going to be on 90k if trump gets elected.

im screenshotting all these morons talmbout "im boycotting this system" and other smart dumb ****

Sounds crazy but Trump > Hillary. Hillary would be more of the same. She is apart of the world elite that has been running stuff behind the scenes

This is a unique perspective I've never heard before. Can you elaborate?
you meant to say: This is a bat **** crazy perspective I've never thought anyone would say. Can you not speak anymore?

edit: I'm just in a bad mood. Drove a lot today and nearly got hit 3 times. Pretty sure all the drivers were trump supporters. wish they would all just leave the state and go back to northern Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom