***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What's even crazier is that countries all over the world have had female leaders YEARS before the US :smh: I think Obama being elected is more historic though. I can't think of any "Western" country that has elected a black man as president, PM, etc before Obama.

Last edited:
Alarming feedback from 538 contributor Julia Azari. :x

A friend in Chicago reports some pretty disturbing events from the polls this morning. She’s African-American and her husband is white, and they had pretty different experiences at their voting location. She was asked for a photo ID; he wasn’t. She only received part of her ballot at first, and they gave her the other half after she’d already started filling out the first part. Her husband also reported that the only other white voter in line, a man wearing a suit, was invited to cut in line because he was clearly “in a hurry.” (The man declined.) I have no idea if this is representative of what’s happening elsewhere, but it’s not encouraging.

Rumors of a Confederate rally here if he loses.

Will be there to watch if so :smile:
Going through my history, I realize that you laughed at me when I said that white privilege is about to die. In light of your current comment here, how do you about my comment now?

The same. White privilege is taking hits but as long as a system of white supremacy is allowed to continue existing and flourishing, white privilege will continue to exist.

Any time things are altered in a way to lessen WS and WP, they find a new way to continue. I do hope I'm wrong but history won't allow me to think I am.

Whywesteppin, why you comparing this to the Cavs Warriors series? You know that series the long shot underdog won after he was down and almost out. That's not what we want to happen :rofl:

Last edited:
Ended up voting for Hillary :nerd: and Democrats across the board.

US history tonight with the first Female US President so wanted to celebrate and witness this historical event with my little daughter.

Jill Stein bout to hit the studio, put on the Back-to-Back beat, and send some straight ether your way for this betrayal

What's even crazier is that countries all over the world have had female leaders YEARS before the US
mean.gif
I think Obama being elected is more historic though. I can't think of any Western country that has elected a black man as president, PM, etc.

Whywesteppin, why you comparing this to the Cavs Warriors series? You know that series the long shot underdog won after he was down and almost out. That's not what we want to happen :rofl:
:lol: good point.

I just felt very happy when that happened but I'll feel even more happy when Trump is humiliated tonight.

I really hope Billachick and Brady's endorsements of Trump in one of the most liberal states in this country costs them their fans.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...dy-facebook/FCuD3QtIuioIZmpdsweOCJ/story.html

So much delicious fallout from this election! I love it. Every racist exposed.

Would love to see some players "quit" on those clowns.

That whole organization is full of scum
It actually baffles me why they would let Trump publicize their support. They don't strike me as complete idiots and must know that their endorsements of Trump will follow them for life.

Oh, wait, my bad... That's also why you shouldn't cheat but they do it anyway. :smh:

The same. White privilege is taking hits but as long as a system of white supremacy is allowed to continue existing and flourishing, white privilege will continue to exist.

Any time things are altered in a way to lessen WS and WP, they find a new way to continue. I do hope I'm wrong but history won't allow me to think I am.
Great response, and I somewhat agree, while also optimistic, lololol.

Trump is suing the Clark County Registrar for following the law to let people (cough***Latinos) to vote.

This fool is going to go scorched earth :x :smh:

Last edited:
Jill Stein bout to hit the studio, put on the Back-to-Back beat, and send some straight ether your way for this betrayal

:lol: Yeah well gotta stick with Blue... for now.

It's crazy how much that milestone has been swept under the rug under all the craziness of the election. Doesn't feel as historic as Obama even though it would be

Very true. Obama had both history on his side, and that emotional tone of Hope/Change which inspired so many Americans.

Now that the time has come, I'm feeling the same way, not so much voting for Hillary as much as it's voting against Trump. I got kids to raise and if the sacrifices I make today will ensure a better future them, I'll make that sacrifice over and over again.

I expect Rusty to reach out to dap me up, I've come a long way since Bernie lost the primary :lol:

Last edited:
well if your father is your uncle is your brother and your grandma is your aunt and niece (it's possible i think), then i guess the math works out and you have like 17 grandparents then.
Just caught this [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Now that the time has come, I'm feeling the same way, not so much voting for Hillary as much as it's voting against Trump. I got kids to raise and if the sacrifices I make today will ensure a better future them, I'll make that sacrifice over and over again.

I expect Rusty to reach out to dap me up, I've come a long way since Bernie lost the primary
laugh.gif
Rusty bout to come up to you like this after he reads this post (also how he will approach ninja if trump loses 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:

I expect Rusty to reach out to dap me up, I've come a long way since Bernie lost the primary :lol:

I say that when Hillary wins, and then wins "bigly", ninjahood suddenly disappears from this site, well from the thread at least.

Back
Top Bottom