***Official Political Discussion Thread***

laugh.gif

My state is blue so gunna vote for Jill Stein

If I were in a battleground i'd vote for Trill Dawg out of fear of a Trump presidency 

Now that the time has come, I'm feeling the same way, not so much voting for Hillary as much as it's voting against Trump. I got kids to raise and if the sacrifices I make today will ensure a better future them, I'll make that sacrifice over and over again.

I expect Rusty to reach out to dap me up, I've come a long way since Bernie lost the primary :lol:

Rusty bout to come up to you like this after he reads this post (also how he will approach ninja if trump loses :lol: )

Nah, Imma come at Ninja with a whole different type of energy.

I'm at work, getting ready for tonight's festivities wit him like.....

I get the sense that younger voters, especially first time voters, are more likely to vote for a third party candidate. The first time I voted I felt like it didn't matter who I voted for so I could write anyone in.

Are there studies on this?

I get the sense that younger voters, especially first time voters, are more likely to vote for a third party candidate. The first time I voted I felt like it didn't matter who I voted for so I could write anyone in.

Yes. They don't show up.

We won't know until after the election. This one is unique because of disdain on both sides. Overwhelmingly the last 2 cycles Obama got 1st time and young voters.

im seriously curious as to how many people are gonna write in harrambe or kanye west just so they can snapchat it.

Come home from my 4 year olds first parent teachers conference and my block is shutdown along with the two surrounding avenues. Apparently there was a shootout a hour or so ago. Having to explain **** like this to your four year old daughter is the wackest **** in the world. I live right next to a high school where people are voting at as we speak. Something has to ******* change man

Last edited:
That number dropped in '12.

This year Obama isn't on the ticket, expect a steep drop.
it'll be interesting to see what the final results show tonight. each election has a very different dynamic. 2008 was very unique. so is 2016. it could dampen or encourage voting.

I heard Samsung got raided this morning in connection to a political corruption probe :lol:

Even North Korea laughing at them right now, **** is wild as hell

Basically what happened is that someone at Samsung donated 3 million to the president's friend's foundation, which the friend used for her daughter's equestrian classes in Germany :x :smh: If you're going to defraud your country, at least use that money for something better than learning how to make horses crip walk :lol:

Come home from my 4 year olds first parent teachers conference and my block is shutdown along with the two surrounding avenues. Apparently there was a shootout a hour or so ago. Having to explain **** like this to your four year old daughter is the wackest **** in the world. I live right next to a high school where people are voting at as we speak. Something has to ******* change man
Agreed man. There's kids out here shooting each other everyday, even in broad daylight. My people need to chill out with that cholo nonsense
mean.gif

Kanye and Mark Cuban in 2020 should be fun

South Korea's experiment with a female leader ain't going to well doe :lol:
Now that is one helluva story.:rofl:

She's the daughter of a former autocrat :lol:,can't say I'm surprised at how things have ended up...

That scandal is insane though :lol:

Ole girl's approval rating is at 5% :rofl:

:lol:

Can't say it's not deserved though,she was taking policy advice from a madwoman :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom