***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Trump wins
frown.gif
Hope that the morons who threw their votes away on Jill Stein and **** wake up feeling really good about themselves.

90% of them are going to be like the people in UK who wanted to change their Brexit vote after they saw the final results tomorrow if The Bigot ends up winning, I am sure of that.

Last edited:
Of course some extremist lunatic decides to go on a shooting spree near a polling station :smh:
Jesus christ :smh:

"At first, I thought it was construction but people came running into the room saying they see a guy with a bulletproof vest and a white shirt. As of right now, they just have us in the voting room and are trying to keep us calm."

One dead and at least 3 others wounded. This will frighten people from coming out to vote if the news media pounces on this story.

|I

my pops is been that wave also :lol: hes cuban so its republican or nothing basically.
My dad is a white supremacist so it doesn't surprise me at all but for the most part I can avoid having to hear any of his racist bs
Calls me about my hospital tests from yesterday and then goes on a pro-Trump rant right after :smh:
Thank god he always buys my excuses to hang up :lol:

Lol @ the "if your not voting, it's a Trump vote" crowd

Trying to explain to people why you aren't voting for HRC is like trying to explain BLM to a cop.

Dawg
I just overheard this random stranger saying he isn't for legalization of maurijuana because it would lead to more gangs and crimes :x

Like that isn't even true :lol:

Dawg
I just overheard this random stranger saying he isn't for legalization of maurijuana because it would lead to more gangs and crimes
sick.gif

Like that isn't even true
laugh.gif
thats what happens when you have a couple generations raised to think that weed is the devils plant

Back
Top Bottom