***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dawg

I just overheard this random stranger saying he isn't for legalization of maurijuana because it would lead to more gangs and crimes :x

Like that isn't even true :lol:

thats what happens when you have a couple generations raised to think that weed is the devils plant
I asked the man if he drinks
He said yes
Then I asked him "ever heard of prohibition?"
Dude turned red and walked away :lol:

What is special about Reaganomics?

associated especially with the reduction of taxes and the promotion of unrestricted free-market activity.

"the claim that cutting taxes generates more revenue was a key element of Reaganomics"

thats what happens when you have a couple generations raised to think that weed is the devils plant
It's especially ironic when those people are strong alcohol drinkers, which is by all means a lot worse than weed

Last edited:
I need Kelly-Ann Conway the **** up off my tv screen forever.... 

this ***** annoys me to no end....

Any good suggestions for viewing tonight? Would prefer to avoid the CNN/Fox News trash, although Fox might be more entertaining :lol:

Wish NPR had a TV channel, or do they? :nerd:

Lol @ the "if your not voting, it's a Trump vote" crowd

Trying to explain to people why you aren't voting for HRC is like trying to explain BLM to a cop.
People who force this idea are something else.
To be fair its a bit more than just an idea. Republicans tend to fair better in elections with low voter turnout so less people voting does help a republican candidate.

The mere fact that we're even watching to see if Donald damn Trump will be the president of the goddamn United States is just
roll.gif
seriously... how did it come to this? 

and it's funny that he speaks of a "rigged election" ....because i remember telling people, jokingly because I didnt think there was a chance in hell, that if he got close to winning "the powers that be" would not let it happen....  the votes would be fixed because no one in government wants this man as President... no one 

I need Kelly-Ann Conway the **** up off my tv screen forever.... 

this ***** annoys me to no end....
For some light-hearted banter, let's talk hottest talking heads of this election season:
  • KellyAnn Conway (30 years ago)
  • Angela Rye
  • Rebecca Berg
  • Brooke Baldwin
  • Kayleigh McEnany
  • S.E. Cupp

Holy ****. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the ******* **** is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a ******* breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot ******* deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so ******. 

Any good suggestions for viewing tonight? Would prefer to avoid the CNN/Fox News trash, although Fox might be more entertaining
laugh.gif

Wish NPR had a TV channel, or do they?
nerd.gif
good question....

probably a good British feed out there somewhere 

I watch MSNBC, which is as bias as it gets, but they're the only people I can tolerate for hours at a time 

These **** on OAN lookin good

Also, not seein anything on that azusa shooting on the lokal news

Cali folks vote yes on 64 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom