***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so happy i live in NYC if I was in the middle of america somewhere I would be legit scared following this

That doesn't change anything

There ain't no president of NYC. Y'all aren't some separate country.

The same trash ***** will be your president too.

I'm not talking about him i'm talking about his bigot supporters..definitely less in NYC where i'm at 

Oh yeah, most def.

From us down here in the DC metro and up

I'm not giving anyone around here dirty looks.

It's them trash states, man.

Why are y'all surprised?

A woman was never going to be elected leader of the supposed most powerful nation. This battle was long lost the minute Hillary got the nomination

Last edited:
voter suppression, comey, people wasting votes on weak third party candidates that are not competent in their own right, and good old American, racism, xenophobia, homophobia and sexism are just some of the things that will bring us to a Trump win...im trying not to worry and be patient but its hard not too

Last edited:

This was an actual question on an exit poll in South Carolina. This country has regressed back into the 1800's
CwyoFZdUkAA9cZG.jpg

via tariq nasheed
Bruh
sick.gif

Why are y'all surprised?

A woman was never going to be elected leader of the supposed most powerful nation. This battle was long lost the minute Hillary got the nomination

Women hate other women. Not surprising.

I just got out of class. Trump is gonna pull this off. I was wrong, and severely underestimated the stupidity and thirst for white supremacy in this country

To think that Donald ******* Trump is going to walk down the same halls that men like Jefferson, Lincoln, FDR, and JFK walked :smh:

Back
Top Bottom