***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just like that,the Supreme Court's been lost for a generation :smh:

These ******* can confirm whoever they want now with that majority

Last edited:
You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.

The English vote to leave the EU, Scotland might leave the UK, and the US about to elect Trump. WATTBA!!

Yea in reality, but a black man was elected president twice, and now a WOMAN?! Nah man white male supremacy is on full display tonight. 

So basically we need either a minority or a female to win for the rest of eternity or else "white supremacy wins" eh? :lol:

I'm hoping that there's some sort of illegal vote rigging going on that'll be uncovered by the end of the night. This cannot be real life.

America will have to learn the hard way that minorities civil rights are under threat, and supply side economics doesn't work

The Supreme Court will probably never be progressive in our lifetime.

I guess some dudes are right, **** has to get bad, we have to reach crisis levels for people to take social progress seriously.

Welp, the next four years will be interesting. But so many lives will be destroyed.

My mom is probably gonna lose her health insurance and she is 55 and been through 3 cancer scares. **** me :smh:

:smh:

Corps are gonna align trump and vice versa

Trump tower numero 2

Yall laughing at his toupee keep laughing

I seriously hate this f+×k

I wonder how our allies are feeling right now.

Like we're doofuses

NATO right now

They'll have to check Russia themselves now

Last edited:
Alot of these people in middle America just don't have ****, so they blame minorities and the govt. The Donald will save them. **** em all, they made their bed now they can lay in it.

You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.

What about when Republicans win the presidency, the House, and the Senate?

Back
Top Bottom