***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.
GOP has the House majority and looks to retain the Senate as well.

oh shut up 
Seriously though, like I hate the Republicans too but wtf if you can step away from bias from a second and actually look at how terrible she is you can see why she lost.

I wish we could have a do over, I really do, it's sad.

You know a lot of people did not like Hillary right? I can guarantee you that if any half decent democratic candidate would have ran Trump would have lost. You guys really have to look and see how crooked Hillary really is.

I wish would could have told both candidates to go **** themselves and get new ones in. 

They really need to have a none of the above option ffs.

It was surprising that the orange fool got the republican nomination. Someone with no experience beat out all those other choices by being a loudmouth and saying hateful things people wanted to hear.

You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.

Wont the Republicans have control of the House though?

right...... because it was on twitter must mean its true 

You think someone would really do that? Just get on Twitter and tell lies..

In other news, I've felt this way a long time. Every great nation or empire falls. This is our inevitable fall from glory. Watch. Hard times ahead. & I kinda hope it happens so the racists will win this battle but get ****** up when the war starts

America will have to learn the hard way that minorities civil rights are under threat, and supply side economics doesn't work

The Supreme Court will probably never be progressive in our lifetime.

I guess some dudes are right, **** has to get bad, we have to reach crisis levels for people to take social progress seriously.

Welp, the next four years will be interesting. But so many lives will be destroyed.

My mom is probably gonna lose her health insurance and she is 55 and been through 3 cancer scares. **** me :smh:

I'm watching CSpan2 and the black chick on the panel has a point about all the things that we have achieved that will get rolled back.

Marriage equality, abortion rights, healthcare, stop and frisk, etc ...

Americans are disappointing. I have nothing else to say about this election.

Bruh...Republicans won the house and the Senate. they cleared the entire GOP if Trump takes this.

They'll pass everything.

What about when Republicans win the presidency, the House, and the Senate?
If he's gonna be an ******* like he was during the debates he won't have anyone work with him. Checks and balances, even if it's his own party they will put his *** in check. He'll probably **** up and get impeached.

Back
Top Bottom