***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gary Johnson was the Ralph Nader of this election
tired.gif
THIS RIGHT HERE

America will have to learn the hard way that minorities civil rights are under threat, and supply side economics doesn't work

The Supreme Court will probably never be progressive in our lifetime.

I guess some dudes are right, **** has to get bad, we have to reach crisis levels for people to take social progress seriously.

Welp, the next four years will be interesting. But so many lives will be destroyed.

My mom is probably gonna lose her health insurance and she is 55 and been through 3 cancer scares. **** me
mean.gif
I'm watching CSpan2 and the black chick on the panel has a point about all the things that we have achieved that will get rolled back.

Marriage equality, abortion rights, healthcare, stop and frisk, etc ...

Americans are disappointing. I have nothing else to say about this election.

You think someone would really do that? Just get on Twitter and tell lies..

In other news, I've felt this way a long time. Every great nation or empire falls. This is our inevitable fall from glory. Watch. Hard times ahead. & I kinda hope it happens so the racists will win this battle but get ****** up when the war starts
uhh yeah? that stuff happens all the time, half the stuff on twitter is complete bogus lies anyways, it's all sensationalized just like everything else you're fed

ya'll really think a wall is gonna get built? blacks in chains? gimme a break, it's all sensory so he gets you to listen

people eat that **** up but none of that **** is gonna happen

the president is a puppet thats it, nothing more 

She lost to a cool black guy in 2008.

She lost to a goofy white guy in 2016.

What does race have to do with any of this? With some of the comments I've seen on this site over the last few months I've learned that some of you still continue to base EVERY damn thing on race.

This country seems more divided than ever.

Some of the numbers are coming out and apparently Hill got a much smaller portion of the Black AND Latino vote compared to Obama...

Surprised by the downturn in Latino voters more than anything

Last edited:
Man, I just looked at the map. He's winning just about every single state that's left. there's no way she can win unless some true g moves are pulled.

She lost to a cool black guy in 2008.

She lost to a goofy white guy in 2016.

What does race have to do with any of this? With some of the comments I've seen on this site over the last few months I've learned that some of you still continue to base EVERY damn thing on race.

This country seems more divided than ever.

Look who just got elected president

Of course its divided.

You really expect minorities to not be upset a bigot is in the white house

Back
Top Bottom