***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So this is the kind of dangerous disillusionment that a binary party system incubates and grows...
mean.gif

White people just using these rural whites as scapegoats. Don't fall for that lie. Best believe liberal, well off, educated whites voted for trump in droves. Alot of liberals are two faced

These same rural whites voted for obama

I'm quoting this repeatedly.

The last time America voted a republican....we Sent thousands into a false war, Tanked our economy and fell into the greatest recession in our lifetime.

America is so eager to do worse than that apparently.

White people punishing us for Barack. They don't give a damn about screwing themselves as long as it screws us more.

Basically the thought process behind "Make America White Great Again"

Last edited:
Everyone who is shocked needs to log off social media and the internet and media as a whole and realize there is a whole other world out there....bigger than your neighborhood.

Bernie gets the ticket or Obama does a "better job" in many people's eyes and the Dems have a better chance. Maybe even take the thing in a landslide.

It's clear Trump voters don't care about his words nearly as much as they care about our national security being threatened with her. It's clear America isn't gonna let her off on what she has done. They can get over Trump's words.

Michelle said she'll never run for office, right?

Whether she likes it or not, hope she's ready for the applied pressure that's about to come out of this.

She doesn't owe anyone ****.

Just because one guys wife ran, doesn't mean she has to.

Agreed.

My gut tells me she's had enough of this **** after 8 years and this won't change her stance. That pressure is still coming though. Establishment Dems are gonna apply it and really want that answer.

2016 can go all the way to hell.

People going learn..

Some of the stupidity I've heard and seen, nothing about this surprises me

It's clear Trump voters don't care about his words nearly as much as they care about our national security being threatened with her. It's clear America isn't gonna let her off on what she has done. They can get over Trump's words.
Everyone I know who voted trump saying this 

White people just using these rural whites as scapegoats. Don't fall for that lie. Best believe liberal, well off, educated whites voted for trump in droves. Alot of liberals are two faced

These same rural whites voted for obama

All I can suggest now guys...get this money and get away, not away from the country if you don't want to but away from the bigotry move to blue states...let them have their country back

so ready to split this country in a third 

Last edited:
donald trump is the president

melania trump is the 1st lady

let that **** sink in

The last time America voted a republican....we Sent thousands into a false war, Tanked our economy and fell into the greatest recession in our lifetime.

America is so eager to do worse than that apparently.

People don't teach their kids man. That was 16 years ago, and a whole generation has grown unaware of what those years were before and after 2001.

Everyone I know who voted trump saying this 

It's such a load of fear mongering BS, Same kind of BS that led the country to 2 false wars that cost trillions and hundreds of thousands of lives

They were really just threatened about losing their privilege

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom