***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White people punishing us for Barack. They don't give a damn about screwing themselves as long as it screws us more.

From a white person who voted for Obama and against Trump, I think the fact that the ignorance in statements like this actually exists in our society scares me more than a Trump presidency.

Wait, besides the emails, why do people hate Hillary Clinton again?
nerd.gif

HRC got this man.
fam.. 
laugh.gif

So we thought Trump was a ploy by Bill and Hillary the whole time when in reality it was the other way around. We've been had.

Look at the map breakdown by counties. See those counties with large cities? They voted democratic. See all those rural areas? They voted trump. Open your eyes.
Exactly. People don't realize rural areas make up the majority of the United States, whether we like it or not.

nah.. I knew how real shhh really was when I was stateside for boarding school

The amount of times I've heard "well if you don't like it, just go back to where you came from"

Would be having conversations in my AP US history class and dudes couldn't handle any criticism of America no matter how small.. bush and co just capitalized off shhh.. things didn't go away with Obama, just made certain facets more bitter and angry

I have to admit that I was fairly blind to a lot of this rhetoric. My relatives are all Dems and live in blue areas so I always had an image of the US growing up that was probably vastly different than reality. I guess I had a vague awareness of the division within the country, but this obviously made it crystal clear to me.

Last edited:
From a white person who voted for Obama and against Trump, I think the fact that the ignorance in statements like this actually exists in our society scares me more than a Trump presidency.
does it really?

because you just sound dumb if you don't think this is response to the barack presidency 

World is falling apart at the stupidity of the american people...who knew they could be this dumb 

you know what

**** it

Bring on anothe4 4 year ****fest

I'm ready for these clowns

donald trump is the president
melania trump is the 1st lady

let that **** sink in
Funny thing is that melania wasn't even born in America and technically worked in America illegally for a couple weeks when she first came here
Ol Donnie full of hypocrisy

Jb releases alot of "remastered" shoes but some were whack
Yeezys harder & harder to get
Nike doing more draws
Mags were basically impossible
I wanted indians to win

Trump wins? Oh f!@k !

Add more.......

Back
Top Bottom