***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thanks ******* Gary Johnson
Don't thank him. Thank the idiots who voted for him. I actually applaud Gary Johnson for doing his part and showing America just how idiotic a vote for him would be:

For all practical purposes, dude was basically like Mr. Garrison in South Park, saying "Don't vote for me, you idiots!" But in the end, people have control over their own stupidity.

Gary Johnson:

From a white person who voted for Obama and against Trump, I think the fact that the ignorance in statements like this actually exists in our society scares me more than a Trump presidency.
does it really?

because you just sound dumb if you don't think this is response to the barack presidency 
My words scare him more than Trump being president. That tells enough.

does it really?

because you just sound dumb if you don't think this is response to the barack presidency 

Yeah, tons of white people voted for Trump (democrat or republican) simply because they were tired of a black man in office for 8 years. Has nothing to do with a terrible dem nominee, right? Please....just stop.

Copping a firearm before its too late...
:lol: trump doesn't have the balls to ban guns
NRA would shoot him down on sight

dont think Prime is worried about guns being banned

hqdefault.jpg
Got it
I might as well strap up too

I'm just saying fam. It COULD get wild. Not some crazy civil war type stuff, but you don't know how people can start acting.

Better to have protection, than to be cold turkey.

I may be getting swept up in the moment but **** it I'm ready.
Exactly.

Man, I don't think its time to go full extreme black man off these results. Its a lot going on thats been going on for years. We still at war with the police in our streets.

I highly doubt they about to bring segregation back like he's prepping peoples minds for..

If anything his black man-X speech is a couple years too late.

Most of them IG activists hollow af tho.

Last edited:
Look at the map breakdown by counties. See those counties with large cities? They voted democratic. See all those rural areas? They voted trump. Open your eyes.
Exactly. People don't realize rural areas make up the majority of the United States, whether we like it or not.

Yep, so it's not just a ploy to use. Houston is a very democratic city, but I'm very sure Tenaha, Garrison, Carthage, Nacogdoches, Splendora, and several other smaller cities/towns were bleeding red.

Much of what Jill Stein was saying over the last few weeks about the Dems doesn't sound half as crazy right now,she lowkey called folks reacting this way to Hill's candidacy

Last edited:
World is falling apart at the stupidity of the american people...who knew they could be this dumb 

Ummmm..

This really THAT surprising to you?

We just saw the dumb shhh the U.K. did

China really about to out slick the whol planet at this rate.. just feed in to the stupidity

Wait, besides the emails, why do people hate Hillary Clinton again?
Her overall demeanor is off putting.

She's very smug and the way she pandered blacks throughout the campaign was disgusting
sick.gif

No one wanted Trump, but as you can see a lot of blacks just punted on the election as a whole, which is essentially giving your vote to Trump.

She figured we'd just skip to her tune because her husband and Obama.

But Obama didn't even really go to bat for her until the end.

Yeah, tons of white people voted for Trump (democrat or republican) simply because they were tired of a black man in office for 8 years. Has nothing to do with a terrible dem nominee, right? Please....just stop.
another white person that doesn't know racism... what a surprise

Thanks ******* Gary Johnson
Don't thank him. Thank the idiots who voted for him. I actually applaud Gary Johnson for doing his part and showing America just how idiotic a vote for him would be:

For all practical purposes, dude was basically like Mr. Garrison in South Park, saying "Don't vote for me, you idiots!" But in the end, people have control over their own stupidity.

Gary Johnson:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 this dude stuck his tongue out on TV during an interview 

Back
Top Bottom