***Official Political Discussion Thread***

World is falling apart at the stupidity of the american people...who knew they could be this dumb 

Ummmm..

This really THAT surprising to you?

We just saw the dumb shhh the U.K. did

China really about to out slick the whol planet at this rate.. just feed in to the stupidity

Xi Jinping is doing the birdman hand rub as we speak. He might be able to speed up his "Chinese Dream" vision for the global power structure a few decades at this rate :lol:

Last edited:
Clinton legit shedding tears & too embarassed to show face

Bet she feels double cheated on like bubba bill

Shi! Damn breaking and throwing things i bet cursing

lmao at yall blaming the asian people now...

it's the white people someone put up that bar graph again...

white men and white women voted for this dude

Wait, besides the emails, why do people hate Hillary Clinton again?

Her overall demeanor is off putting.

She's very smug and the way she pandered blacks throughout the campaign was disgusting :x

No one wanted Trump, but as you can see a lot of blacks just punted on the election as a whole, which is essentially giving your vote to Trump.

She figured we'd just skip to her tune because her husband and Obama.

But Obama didn't even really go to bat for her until the end.

Part of me believes Obama still felt some kind of way about her antics in '08. He really did only start campaigning hard with her in public just around the time the debates began :lol:

White people just using these rural whites as scapegoats. Don't fall for that lie. Best believe liberal, well off, educated whites voted for trump in droves. Alot of liberals are two faced

These same rural whites voted for obama

Just because they're Democrat doesn't mean they voted Hillary. Asians and Whites are very close.

People forget a lot of Asians voted for Trump lol

Sources?

No official source, but I tuned in on ABC, saw a lot of Asians cheer at Trump parties, even saw a Asian dude being interviewed and said he's happy Trump is going to win. So it's sort of safe to make that assumption.

Last edited:

lmao at yall blaming the asian people now...

it's the white people someone put up that bar graph again...

white men and white women voted for this dude
I don't think anyone is blaming Asians man. EDIT: Except that clown Mr. Highness. 

I'm feeling numb right now. Feel for every person of color, every LBGT person, every person who is sick and just in general sad for our entire country, this wasn't supposed to happen. 

Last edited:
No official source, but I tuned in on ABC, saw a lot of Asians cheer at Trump parties, even saw a Asian dude being interviewed and said he's happy Trump is going to win. So it's sort of safe to make that assumption.
that's like saying i saw a black duded at a trump rally

black people love trump

Talking bout she gonna get to 320
laugh.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom