***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can't wait for the populist wing of the left to come out in full force against this administration. If folks thought the Tea Party movement was something,I can only imagine a Progressive equivalent but with actual substance behind their demands

That's IF the Dems go the way of the future and don't go back into the past pushing neoliberal policies and moving to the right once again

Last edited:
Wow, america just cant respeck a white female like hill
Guess i cant blame cuz she did hang herself
Bama still got it
Better than hill

Just because they're Democrat doesn't mean they voted Hillary. Asians and Whites are very close.

People forget a lot of Asians voted for Trump lol

Sources?

No official source, but I tuned in on ABC, saw a lot of Asians cheer at Trump parties, even saw a Asian dude being interviewed and said he's happy Trump is going to win. So it's sort of safe to make that assumption.
A lot of Asians were at the Clinton rally too the past couple months
Just stop man
you talking to a dude who lives in an actual Asian suburb out in la county

does it really?

because you just sound dumb if you don't think this is response to the barack presidency 

No, I don't think the results so far are wholly a response to the Obama regime. So call me dumb if it makes you feel better, bruh.

But my comment was referring to the fact that your whole statement was pretty ignorant. I'm pretty sure white people weren't the only ones who voted for Trump today. Yet you single all of us out for "punishing you." You making that statement is actually just as ignorant as any of the real life bigots out there who would go out of their way to screw with you.

Last edited:
I don't eem care if at this point the Clintons happen to find some surprise boxes full of ballots and make a miracle comeback and that's the hold up... :lol:

Wait, besides the emails, why do people hate Hillary Clinton again?

Her overall demeanor is off putting.

She's very smug and the way she pandered blacks throughout the campaign was disgusting :x

No one wanted Trump, but as you can see a lot of blacks just punted on the election as a whole, which is essentially giving your vote to Trump.

She figured we'd just skip to her tune because her husband and Obama.

But Obama didn't even really go to bat for her until the end.

Part of me believes Obama still felt some kind of way about her antics in '08. He really did only start campaigning hard with her in public just around the time the debates began :lol:

Trump couldn't even understand what a blind trust is

First thing that comes to mind is that one episode of South Park where the Japanese kept going to American leaders "your penis so big, our penis so small"

Cant sleep.. Dont want to go to work tomorrow.. some bull crap. Stupid DNC.. I told all of em they were supporting the wrong candidate during the primaries.

Yeah, as an immigrant myself, the isn't much I even say I like about America right now.

We made a lying incompetent bigot the president

These depressed news shills are bringing me great lolz at the moment.

They are about to fall on their swords on live tv 

Don't blame it on harambe, minorities, or Gary Johnson.... White Americans just told you how they feel about you

Last edited:
Something about seeing a crowd of guys wearing those red trump hats bothers me :smh:

The evil is palpable

So can I expect to be treated like a criminal even more so when I walk outside now that this guy is in office?

Do I gotta worry about making it home everyday? (even more so?)

Back
Top Bottom