***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nebraska voted FOR the return of the death penalty, we really are making America something again, but it for damn sure ain't great. 

Good. The governor of Washington placed a moratorium on it when he got elected. I didn't even know a governor could just decide to do that without some state approval. Not happy about that.

Seen a pic of Donald on twitter in his headquarters, he dont even seem happy. He knows he aint really ready for this
mean.gif
CwzOKAeWIAAf8H_.jpg

:rofl:

What a **** night man :x :x

Giuliani,Gingrich and Christie are deadass probably gonna be heading federal departments....

Off topic, how do you feel about your guy, Belichick, endorsing Trump?...

Can't cosign any of that man :lol:. Just not surprised by it given how many folks in high up positions around the league lean that way in the first place. Still the goat but I probably won't acknowledge him off the field...

Bernie need to take a more significant role in the leadership of the party..

Hillary is a worker, but a terrible candidate that no one really likes.. put her behind the scenes in an organizational role

But you need people with a better feel.. bill was just a likeable dude, maybe he doesn't have that real feel for the ground on an organization (the great player being a terrible coach thing)

But there needs to be hard re-evaluation.. Obama will be extremely popular in the next 4 years when people realize what they are missing

Yo, why is it taking so long for these last states?

I'm tryna stay up but they need to count up!

Should Gary Johnson really be blamed for being a part of her losing?  If anything he helped her from getting washed worse than she did. 

Gray Johnson voters are mostly Libertarians who were never going to vote for a dem/liberal. 

BRUH DAVE CHAPPELLE IS GOING TO BE ON SNL THIS WEEKEND

ITS GONNA BE LIT

Last edited:
I will stop saying absolute statements in regards to society. Most things don't make sense anymore 
laugh.gif

Best just to ride the wave.

I'm Latino and I happily voted for Trump.So did most of my family and friends...[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Hillary doesn't give a crap about making America great. We need Trump. The lack of patriotism in this country is disgusting. Let everyone that says they are "leaving the country" get the kcuf out the paint. Let them go make somewhere else great.

Yeah vent all your feelings about injustice etc the reality is no one cares...get it how you can do you and keep it g

I haven't felt this disappointed in a long time bros

It's unreal to me that this person, not politician, is about to be our President. Astonishing honestly, one of those feelings and nights you won't soon forget

Don't feel like getting into detail right now, maybe tomorrow, but I don't think a lot of you guys (not all) know the magnitude of what happened tonight and what most of our country just voted on. Sad really..

Back
Top Bottom