***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She also didn't even bother campaigning in Wisconsin, a state the Republican party had abandoned and she assumed was in the bag from the beginning. Welp, looks Wisconsin is going to help decide it. Even if she pulls this out, there will be a lot of lessons learned from her campaign.

Not a lot of people can afford to go to her rallies

Ninja's first post in here after Trump is elected will be epic. SMH.

Nebraska voted FOR the return of the death penalty, we really are making America something again, but it for damn sure ain't great. 

Alright so yall speculators

Tell me whats the future of hillary?

Memphis Bleak?

Beanie Sigel. Gonna try to jump on a diss track and ride the next politician's wave and get super socked back stage before a campaign.

bruh what is jon oliver gonna do for his next show...?

there is no humor in this

Last edited:
Hilllary might not even be scared about the election L.

it's a reach and prob won't happen but she's gotta be worried this dude as president might step on her throat and appoint a special prosecutor lol

I really hope dude doesn't go through with that debate threat,that's when folks would need to legitimately start to worry/apply for visa's

eh i don't care eirther way. at the end of the day she's someone's mom.

but

if me or you did what she did we'd be in jail so

Very-Funny-Sad-Face-Bill-Clinton-Picture-For-Facebook.jpg

Nah man, I'm not talking about medicinal/legal. People BEEN smokin' out here for the longest. Who gives a **** about smoking weed/doing something weve BEEN doing either way with the president we are about to have? Cmon man.

Fine, then let's keep the war on drugs going. I heard it's turned Mexico into a paradise.

Bout to dip from work. The Trumpsters will be in here in the AM and talking slick. I'm trying to keep my job.

I'm not breaking eye contact with a single white person tomorrow

:lol:

I want no parts of it. I'm in the south--these hillbilly white dudes are habitual linesteppers when it comes to saying slick ****. I know myself well enough to know not to be around for that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom