***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rachel Maddow having the most calm meltdown I've ever seen.. she making exceptional points.. but she being a lil top real

Least everyone trying to sugarcoat things a lil

I wanna know what the your vote don't matter people gotta say now. Trump being president isn't the work of the system doing what it does. This is the result of people ******* voting

Last edited:
:wow: :lol: :\

FrFr. As Americans, one thing we are good at is optimism. Hopefully, this is not as bad as the media incumbents are predicting.

Putin won.

Last edited:
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Hillary doesn't give a crap about making America great. We need Trump. The lack of patriotism in this country is disgusting. Let everyone that says they are "leaving the country" get the kcuf out the paint. Let them go make somewhere else great.

Do you share this sentiment when people talk about Obama?

Hillary doesn't give a crap about making America great. We need Trump. The lack of patriotism in this country is disgusting. Let everyone that says they are "leaving the country" get the kcuf out the paint. Let them go make somewhere else great.

What does patriotism do for non white people?

I cant even sleep right now. Just stunned. Never had faith in ppl doing the right or even practical thing but this is a new low

Im kinda shocked and sad i was born in ny due to this trump win

Shaking my head

World is abou tto change around you bruhs.

Dude on NBC just said the military is looking to turn on Trump since he's already called them stupid. He said they're already checking the constitution to see what they do and do not have to do to be in compliance with what trump wants without mutiny.

CwzQT9mXUAAbxXk.png

WELP! 
mean.gif

Time for bed. Congrats @ninjahood  . You effn called it.

Last edited:

What pisses me off the most about this situation is the amount of people who thought Hillary was GREEN just off her name.

Just off who her husband WAS and the folklore that surrounds him.

So many minorities tho though it was going to be a cake walk because it was Bill Clinton term 3

All that smugness and over confidence was her downfall. If only Bern got a fair shake

Crazy thing is, Trump was able to strike a cord with lower income/trailer trash whites who probably never voted, while somehow managing to grab sheep black and Mexican votes, while Hillary recruited Jay-Z, Lebron, and Beyonce to try to get voters. Hillary should have hit up an actually relatable demographic, like Bernie was doing early on....

I'm Latino and I happily voted for Trump.So did most of my family and friends...[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

While I don't agree with you, props to you and yours for getting out there and voting. That's what it's about.

I'm tired of following this. I accepted Trump's presidency. I'm going to play 2K17.

Bernie need to take a more significant role in the leadership of the party..

Hillary is a worker, but a terrible candidate that no one really likes.. put her behind the scenes in an organizational role

But you need people with a better feel.. bill was just a likeable dude, maybe he doesn't have that real feel for the ground on an organization (the great player being a terrible coach thing)

But there needs to be hard re-evaluation.. Obama will be extremely popular in the next 4 years when people realize what they are missing

Part of the reason why I'm fascinated by what his next moves will be now that he'll be the last Dem president for the time being. He still has the bully pulpit on his side for a few more months and might be able to carve out an even longer lasting legacy.

Last edited:

What does patriotism do for non white people?

THIS!!!!!

I've never hated someone as much as I hate Trump.

I'll be honest -- I wanted to see him lose as much for the good of the country as I did for my own personal satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom