***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's climate change policies back to the 70s too - the rest of the world and all future generations are gonna really thank Trump for that.

So Hilary had fireworks planned over the Hudson with a win but won't even show her face at her own gathering in defeat.

True colors coming out.

the joke is that no one cares about legitimacy, ethics, morality etc anymore thats why trump was elected president tonight, theres no use in explaining to deaf ears over and over

How long does the uproar last before everybody returns to their normal lives and doing mannequin challenges?

I'm fine with all of the Trump supporters gloating

They can have it

Because when everything goes to ****, they're going to be affected just like everyone else

Trump's economic plan gonna have folks like...

Last edited:
Can we get some grief counselors on set at CNN? Everyone on suicide watch over there.

What happened tonight isn't a joke folks. It is the end of American legitimacy. This is akin to the fall of Rome.

Some folks aren't looking at it from a global perspective like that though,most Trump supporters feel globalization is the work of the devil anyway :lol:. You're dead on though,the days of being the moral compass/guardians of democratic ideals and all that jingoistic crap are over with and the security/influence competition with China might start to ratchet up over the next few years

Last edited:
Well, so far the news stations I flipped through hasn't added Pennsylvania to Trump's total yet. Not sure if that matters.

She basically needs all of the remaining states to win with an EV # of 274.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm just going to stay in the west coast for the next four years
Imma pray for those that live out in the Midwest and the south

Back
Top Bottom