***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump resonated with her more than Hillary

#Merica [emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

I voted hillary fool and am the biggest advocate AGAINST trump, you didnt catch my angle on that comment or read any of my posts before have you

i didn't ask who you voted for you fool. you laughing at this like it's a damn joke. you sound mad young

It's astounding that you're all still spouting that same rhetoric that not even 24hrs ago you swore would have Hillary diddy bopping into the White House.

Definition of insanity. And I can't even gloat because I genuinely feel bad for you guys.

Gloat about what? Trump giving you a cabinet position?

calm down no need to get nippy

tell you younger family members you supported the laughing stock of america. i bet you have yet to travel outside of the us to even fathom what is going on

I voted hillary fool and am the biggest advocate AGAINST trump, you didnt catch my angle on that comment or read any of my posts before have you
Don't mind dude.

His go to move to make his point seem informed is to tell ppl they haven't traveled :lol:

the joke is that no one cares about legitimacy, ethics, morality etc anymore thats why trump was elected president tonight, theres no use in explaining to deaf ears over and over

Since Hillary was the poster child for all of those LOL.

Now she won't even show her face and have a concession speech. Maybe she will pull a Trump and go on Twitter

i didn't ask who you voted for you fool. you laughing at this like it's a damn joke. you sound mad young
i'm not laughing it was meant to be IRONIC that OTHERS are creating memes now that such a travesty happened...surprised you didnt vote chump since being sharp isnt your strong point  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom