***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We are going to have the Great Recession part 2 in 4 years
Quote me

Why quote you? Youve been wrong with everything youve said about this election the past 6+ months. :lol: . Your posts mean nothing
Wrong about what? That Clinton is a terrible candidate? Said that ish for months too.
I was wrong about the odds of trump winning I will give you that

Trump resonated with her more than Hillary

in motorboat fashion

@ninjahood you were right bro
This whole thread has been an exact representation of the media - Trump supporters are dumb, ignorant, racist, naive, etc. Hillary's got this. Ninja got bashed and many made it certain Trump was gonna lose.

Look who's winning now
just shows how the stupidity of the majority of americans reigns prevalent in a democratic society...a janitor cleaning vomit vs the doctor saving lives represent the same single vote

This whole thread has been an exact representation of the media - Trump supporters are dumb, ignorant, racist, naive, etc. Hillary's got this. Ninja got bashed and many made it certain Trump was gonna lose.

Look who's winning now

Patriotism doesn't feed you, house you, heals you, or educate you.

You have just given a proven con man the reins to the US. I hope you enjoy the ride, the trade wars, social insecurity, and everything else that usually comes with demagogues.

I don't need handouts I work hard to make my country great, for my non Caucasian children. They know that there is no limit to what they can become in life because they are not mentally imprisoned, or disenfranchised.

It isn't about ME, and it's not about getting free ****. I'm fine, my fam is fine. Do you know who isn't? These people getting bankrupt because of medical bills that are too expensive and who can't get ahead because school is too expensive. What you don't ******* get is that an intellectually weak people, a financially weak people, a people with poor health make a country weak, and there is nothing in this man's platform that addresses any of that.

But hey, the slogan's great and people will be coerced to stand for the anthem.

Nah this is what we were laughing at the Drumpf guys for, that "silent majority" was real and turned out in droves. White people in particular sent a loud and clear message tonight and there were even more blacks and Latinos that joined in. It truly is astounding. I'm speechless. 

this

I pray to god this makes the democratic coalition wake up

But I have a feeling in true liberal we will be blaming every, especially Hillary, expect ourselves

who cares at this point no point in being a rational concerned citizen anymore just let it burn 

what do you even say right now if you're Hillary....

serious question.

Last edited:
It isn't about ME, and it's not about getting free ****. I'm fine, my fam is fine. Do you know who isn't? These people getting bankrupt because of medical bills that are too expensive and who can't get ahead because school is too expensive. What you don't ******* get is that an intellectually weak people, a financially weak people, a people with poor health make a country weak, and there is nothing in this man's platform that addresses any of that.

But hey, the slogan's great and people will be coerced to stand for the anthem.

:lol: yeah. Obamacare has helped so many people who work a 9-5, its completely unaffordable

Will McAvoy: ....You know why people don't like liberals? Because they lose. If liberals are so ******* smart, how come they lose so GODDAM ALWAYS!

not even sure how south park is going to make fun of this. there's no humor here.

Will be interesting to see tomorrow's episode. In 2008, they filmed it assuming Obama would win and it was pretty even handed. They admitted they took a huge risk. I just hope they banked two episodes for tomorrow lol

While the Republican party has their problems the Democrats are looking at a situation where only charismatic qualified black candidates will be viable for them from here on out.

Minorities weren't enthused with Bernie like that.

Nah.. Hillary was a candidate

The overwhelming noncollege educated whites turned out for trump heavily, far more than they expected.. plus white women and folks in suburbs

Biden would have won easily.. Bernie doesn't carry the negative weight hill had, but wouldnt carry like biden

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom