***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hate him or Love him you def have to admit that Trump is a genius to pull this off. His campaign were playing chess while Hill's folk were playing checkers.

Nah

Just nothing could stick to dude

And everything stuck to Hillary

Stuff that would sink anyone else's campaign, just rolled fright off Trump.

when you live your truths, no one can use it against you.

Hillary on da other hand was a lying sack of cow dung.

no one likes a liar.

Trump didn't live his truth. People just didn't care what his truth was.

get out your bubble ...c'mon b :lol:

What bubble.

The tape, his discriminatory history, his business failings, his panned economic policies

There is plenty people ignored

da tape,no one cared about except liberal pundits & da media intelligencia

no one believed he was a racist till he ran as a Republican

he's a Billionaire that lost his fortune and came back STRONG

and his economic policies piss off globalists.

time to get ******* paid :pimp:

RIP to the Iran deal and whatever short term peace that achieved...Iran,you're next on the hitlist

Last edited:
donald trumps kid looking like little micheal myers from halloween 4 or some **** "those eyes, those eyes are the devil"

On my FB timeline I'm already seeing some of the same clowns claiming "voting is waste" a month ago, already saying "How did this happen"

:rolleyes :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Marine Le Pen even getting in on the action and congratulating Trump. **** is so surreal right now

my heart is so heavy
I felt worse when Bush won TWICE 
frown.gif

Marine Le Pen even getting in on the action and congratulating Trump. **** is so surreal right now

I really hope that's not the 3rd major domino to fall in the West next year after Brexit and Trump man...I'd even take Sarkozy winning power again to prevent it :x

Last edited:
lifeless eyes black eyes like a doll's eyes

Yea I'm out. Cats making fun of tired child to vent. I'll be back in the AM. Night folks. I hope this thread can keep going strong over the next four years and in perpetuity.

Back
Top Bottom