***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's hilarious reading all your stupid *** comments. Plenty of Mexicans and blacks voted for Trump because they saw through the bs. Racist? Because Americans, real Americans, understand you can't just take everyone from other countries who want to come here, regardless of their race or ethnicity. I wonder if all the big talking jerkoffs will follow through on their promise to move out. Move to Mexico and see how much government aid you get. Burn the Mexican flag, see what happens. Be an illegal down there and see how you get treated. Clinton? She called black men "super predators". Sexist? He put a woman in charge of one of his biggest projects in the late 70's/80's. That was his money, you think a sexist is letting a woman handle his business? Clinton? She attacked and slandered the female victims of Bill. Smh. And let's be honest here, I have friends who came to this country legally, from India, China, Russia and Africa and they all are happy as **** with this outcome. They actually want to be American. Paid tons of money, spent years going thru the process. They we're pissed that millions of people illegally just poured in, got government services and the red carpet treatment. I guess they are racist too right? It's about resources people. And Mexico will be paying for that wall, we will just cut the massive foreign aid we give them. We're a joke because we let millions of unskilled people pour into our country and strain our social services. We're a joke because we're so politically correct we lost what made us, US. We're a joke because we're taking people in from countries who want to kill us, from their own press releases, and not vetting them at all. The Pentagon/DOD admitted that months ago. It's common sense. What the **** is wrong with you all? None of us are trying to go back to our country of origin because it's better here, period. Stop whining, buck up and get grinding. Green is the color that matters most in this country. I'm wondering how many people are gonna riot. good luck.... you're gonna need it. They'll be handing out L's with all the free lead you can take. Let's see if all that big talk will be backed up, its a wrap, they just called it. What are you gonna do?
Trump. Put some respeck on the name. I'm outee 5,000 *******
damn.

Good lord
My cousin just argued that lowering the tax rate than what it is currently and keeping spending the same will help the economy.....oh lord and he's an Economics major too

didnt denounce his allegiance to the KKK?

you mean telling the KKK to stop publishing his face on their website and magazine wasn't denouncing it?

Feels like the country had it's "Hail Hydra" moment

That "silent majority" made their presence and feelings known x 100

Last edited:
Lowest turnout since 2000...sheesh

The DNC has a lot of tough questions to answer

What can they say. The adopt the most progressive platform in the party's history, and people stay home when they was a massive threat to the liberal/progressive movement.

If turnout is so low, this falls on the base. Everyone, even progressive sweethearts begged them

Last edited:
After a president Trump, this country definitely does not need someone like Kanye as a president.
Would be not good.
As much as I love Kanye's music, I hope that it was just a joke 
Most people out side major metro cities don't know who he is. Y'all need to step out of your bubble. This clown has no clout. Same goes for J, Beyonce, bron

My neighbor just yelled out from the top of her lunds out her window. I thought something was going on rape or mugging. looked outside she gently closed and covered her window. Guess she had to let it out this is by far the woat most stressful election campaign ever

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom