***Official Political Discussion Thread***

what im so happy about is liberals gonna need a new playbook...da assertions of "racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe repeat" is torched.

Democrats got so decimated they have no bench...and lost da Supreme court for a generation plus...

yo ya effed yaselves so bad :lol: :smh:

Hillary Clinton... :lol: c'mon... b ya played yaselves so bad :lol:

Last edited:
Trump got 58% of the white vote

Romney got 59%

It is becoming pretty clear that racist whites didn't take back this country, the Dem base just let them have it by falling asleep at the wheel.

what im so happy about is liberals gonna need a new playbook...da assertions of "racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe repeat" is torched.

Democrats got so decimated they have no bench...and lost da Supreme court for a generation plus...

yo ya effed yaselves so bad
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Hillary Clinton...
laugh.gif
c'mon... b ya played yaselves so bad
laugh.gif
All those things still stand though 

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]
PLEASE explain to me the benefits of voting 3rd party and how it helped in this election.

You have dudes in here basically saying you HAVE to vote for a certain candidate even if you disagree with that candidate, otherwise your vote is a wasted/spoiler vote. What happened to voting for who YOU want to vote for? Stop blaming third parties for Trump winning and start blaming the inbred hicks who voted for him and the lazy fat @$@ dudes that can't spend 5 minutes of their day to go vote

^
This

It really does take 5 minutes to vote, including most plac where you can vote being not far at all from people's homes.

This right here! My polling place was literally across the street at the local elementary school gym :lol:

Will ninja still be laughing if Trump passes SB 1070 like policies that impact all Latinos?

Last edited:
Of all progressives, Warren would do the worst .

She is not as likable as Bernie, she won't connect with white males like Bernie, she doesn't have the record on women's rights like Hillary, and had no traction in minority communities. And she has no other high level political talents like debating or orating.
agreed

You really think any liberal is gonna stop calling out bigtroy and racism because Trump won. :rofl:

Famb turnout was horrible, this was a liberal goof on turnout, not a mandate from the right.

No one is gonna respect your silly opinions on social issues more afer this famb :lol:

Last edited:
Dems really need to work on 2018 man,the basis for impeachment is already just about there with Trump with the eventual conflicts of interests with his business dealings and the confirmed Russian meddling/collusion in the election

Last edited:

Just because he won doesn't mean those assertions were false or go away. It's just many people in the right places didn't care enough to give him the loss and quite a number actually echo those sentiments as evidenced by the despicable events that have taken place since he won. Never forget though, more people voted AGAINST him than for him.

Dems really need to work on 2018 man,the basis for impeachment is already just about there with Trump with the eventual conflicts of interests with his business dealings and the confirmed Russian meddling/collusion in the election

Gonna be really interesting to see how this plays out that is for damn sure

Of all progressives, Warren would do the worst IMO.

She is not as likable as Bernie, she won't connect with white males like Bernie, she doesn't have the record on women's rights like Hillary, and had no traction in minority communities. And she has no other high level political talents like debating or orating.
Of all progressives, Warren would do the worst IMO.

you think she would do better with white women compared to Hillary? I feel like she would do better in a sense because she doesn't come with as much baggage as Hillary did but she does seem like the weakest candidate imo

I'm telling yall if Nikki Haley runs in '20, she has a legit chance at taking the GOP nomination. She says as of right now, she's keeping her options open.

I don't rock with conservatives at all but she hasn't been a terrible Governor in SC at all. Only thing I disliked that she did was not accept the emergency federal unemployment money since I knew a lot of people going through it at that time.

I only mentioned Warren in response to the dude who said that most of America would categorically reject a female leader,I'm not pushing that she was the best choice or anything like that

Last edited:

Romney got 59%

It is becoming pretty clear that racist whites didn't take back this country, the Dem base just let them have it by falling asleep at the wheel.

guess u forgot Trump Doubled his black & latino percentages from Romney in 2012 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

liberals playing da scary GOP is OVER if Trump brings Jobs back for everyone.

Elizabeth Warren would not even come close to winning the white house, it would have to be a more relatable male candidate

I'm telling yall if Nikki Haley runs in '20, she has a legit chance at taking the GOP nomination. She says as of right now, she's keeping her options open.

I don't rock with conservatives at all but she hasn't been a terrible Governor in SC at all. Only thing I disliked that she did was not accept the emergency federal unemployment money since I knew a lot of people going through it at that time.

Who say's she's even gonna be able to get to that point? Best believe Trump's got a list of potential internal party threats in the works to keep in check :lol:

It's just gonna be fascinating to see the dynamic between him and the party leadership. The party needs to somewhat keep him happy so as to not to piss off their base while they still have the power to throw him overboard if they feel he's uncontrollable :lol:

Last edited:
The spin is going to be hilarious. I have a feeling in 3 years, folks will deny voting for this man. Time will tell.

I suggest ya set up an excel spreadsheet like I have, deny my ***** you all gonna be held accountable for your choice.

guess u forgot Trump Doubled his black & latino percentages from Romney in 2012 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

What jobs are these everyone keeps changing about?....what sought after jobs is it that are being taken from Americans?....you know how entitled Americans are to even wanna work the jobs most illegal immigrants do? Or the jobs that have been outsourced....if they do want them, they want to get paid 20$+ for the bare minimal workload....all this gibberish about bring jobs back and majority of these clowns ain't gonna work them.

Romney got 59%

Yeah I don't know about that
Automation has been a big factor in employment for the last couple decades
Even if the manufacturing corps were to stop outsourcing, they would view machines and robots to be cheaper than human capital.
GOP and DNC can never fix this "problem" because it's obvious automation is more cost efficient and companies aren't going to go with a more costly human workforce. It's sad but that's the reality.

Last edited:
What jobs are these everyone keeps changing about?....what sought after jobs is it that are being taken from Americans?....you know how entitled Americans are to even wanna work the jobs most illegal immigrants do? Or the jobs that have been outsourced....if they do want them, they want to get paid 20$+ for the bare minimal workload....all this gibberish about bring jobs back and majority of these clowns ain't gonna work them.
People think he gon bring back manufacturing jobs. Which is silly.

And here's the thing
Let's say Apple and Nike were to come back to the states for production and see that their profits would be heavily cut by employing people
They are gonna replace most of that workforce with machines
No politician is gonna interfere with that because they know they would get some slander from the CEOs.

People think he gon bring back manufacturing jobs. Which is silly.

I don't think so. I predict a grand bargain: he'll satisfy his nativist base by limiting immigration, AND satisfy the demands of private capital for cheap, non-unionized, piss-poor benefits. The result? White people working longer hours without any semblance of an already shallow safety net.

Congratulations. The US is the new China.

Back
Top Bottom