***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Opinions? Idk about the first part about him not being racist but i always did believe that at a time he was just saying **** but he doesn't really mean half of the **** he saying

Last edited:
He did exactly what he had to do to get that racist middle america vote.

Like 100% to the max

That would be the ultimate troll job if Trump is a Democrat in Republican disguise. You literally could not make that up. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Opinions? Idk about the first part about him not being racist but i always did believe that at a time he was just saying **** but he doesn't really mean half of the **** he saying

This would almost make sense, except for the cabinet will be filled with people that have a track record proving the opposite.

guess u forgot Trump Doubled his black & latino percentages from Romney in 2012 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

liberals playing da scary GOP is OVER if Trump brings Jobs back for everyone.

What jobs are these everyone keeps changing about?....what sought after jobs is it that are being taken from Americans?....you know how entitled Americans are to even wanna work the jobs most illegal immigrants do? Or the jobs that have been outsourced....if they do want them, they want to get paid 20$+ for the bare minimal workload....all this gibberish about bring jobs back and majority of these clowns ain't gonna work them.

da outsourced kind...da coal & energy sectors...pssh...its gonna be beautiful :pimp:

This would almost make sense, except for the cabinet will be filled with people that have a track record proving the opposite.

Exactly. And it's never JUST been about trumps racism. It's the racism of his b supporters that's the more immediate problem.

Sounds like dude is trying to rationalize and feel at ease with, instead of organizing against Trump.

Exactly. And it's never JUST been about trumps racism. It's the racism of his b supporters that's the more immediate problem.

Sounds like dude is trying to rationalize and feel at ease with, instead of organizing against Trump.
Yeah, it's just the whole republicans are idiots comment he made years ago and the absurdity of all the things he said just has me believe that even he didn't believe in half of the stuff he said

Last edited:
Yes, in a perfect world we should vote for who we want to vote for. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world; we live in a two party system. Do I like Hillary? No. Do I like Trump? Hell no. Does Johnson have any chance of winning?. F*** no. Selling my soul to the Democrats >>>>> letting Trump win.
52907887.jpg

Except you left out: Will not voting help? HELL ******* NO

guess u forgot Trump Doubled his black & latino percentages from Romney in 2012 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

My nubian brother, I do not want, nor need a job, I have a thriving business. My youngest daughter just finished college, as did her older sister. What I want is a level playing field, where I can not be racially profiled, be under constant survalliance when I go into "areas" that I am not supposed to be in for some strange reason, and for someone like my daughter to be able to go look for an apartment, without being shown by agents the place they think she can afford, without calling her attorney to see her paperwork first. What is Trump going to do about white privilege is what I am asking you my black brother?!

I mean I hope this is the case
Cause most of the time I cant tell if Trump was being sarcastic when he speaks

Lol @ it being hard to be racist in NYC. This election got ppl out here legit doing mental gymnastics. I'm about to cut all media access off for a min. Y'all mf's cannot interrupt my spirit & logic with all the *** backwards thought processes going on.

Last edited:
That would be the ultimate troll job if Trump is a Democrat in Republican disguise. You literally could not make that up. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Dude is liberal when it comes to government spending on infrastructure
Straight up stolen from the Obama playbook
Had Mitch Mcconell later saying after Election Day that he wouldn't help trump out on that infrastructure spending :lol:

Last edited:
da outsourced kind...da coal & energy sectors...pssh...its gonna be beautiful :pimp:

You know the late 19th century kinds of jobs.

The kinds where there were very little labor protections in place.

The kinds where you could lose your hand because of faulty machinery and have to pay the cost.

The kinds of jobs that produced respatory problems and made it difficult to breath.

My nubian brother, I do not want, nor need a job, I have a thriving business. My youngest daughter just finished college, as did her older sister. What I want is a level playing field, where I can not be racially profiled, be under constant survalliance when I go into "areas" that I am not supposed to be in for some strange reason, and for someone like my daughter to be able to go look for an apartment, without being shown by agents the place they think she can afford, without calling her attorney to see her paperwork first. What is Trump going to do about white privilege is what I am asking you my black brother?!

Wrong person to ask my dude :lol:

Last edited:
There's truth in a lot of that. While Hillary was campaigning in traditional swing states, which she ended up losing anyway, Trump was doing work building and expanding a solid ground game in the rust belt with blue collar, white working class voters who might've felt neglected by Dems over the years

He/his team definitely learned their lesson from the primaries and it paid off big time

Last edited:
Ninja talking that Donald gonna do w/e he wants like his entire campaign didn't offer the VP spot to Kasich so he could do all of the presidential duties while Donald "makes American great again" :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom