***Official Political Discussion Thread***

FINALLY... BARACK HAS COME BACK TO CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

:lol: @ Mitt taking that long. I'm thinking he seriously didn't have a concession speech as good as it turned out.
Kinda weird we'll never really hear from Romney again...Paul Ryan is going to be the new poster boy imo
No different than John Kerry imo. He'll go back to congress like McCain and not be as relevant.
Romney isn't a senator. He's been unemployed and campaigning full time since 2007.

Dude is probably gonna go lock himself in his mansion never to be seen again, on some Bruce Wayne **** :lol:

"Because of high visitor traffic resulting from last night's Obamanation II, our servers are overloaded at the moment and discussions are accessible only to registered members. Please try again later. Or you can register here."- via stormfront

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Random and a little off topic but, Baracka Flocka Flame - "I Run The Military" is on hit! (youtube it if you haven't heard it)

What track is it using as a template or is it an original song? Whatever the case, it'll be on my headphones all day at work tomorrow.

"Mitt Romney *** ******, y'all don't get my respect..."

Back
Top Bottom