***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump predictably got upset at SNL, again.

I'm fairly sure he's only going to boost SNL ratings and NY Times subscriptions.

btw isn't this the 5th week in a row or something that he watches SNL?

All politics aside, this is simply a hollow con man who is only going to embarrass himself for these next 4 years, assuming he gets that far. What's truly revolting is people who stand by such an ignorant fool.

History is watching.

Last edited:
he is so thin-skinned. it's like the kid in school who overreacts when you pick on him, so you keep picking on him.

the whole world is lining up to troll Trump.

The irony of the "anti-PC" president crying over how he's portrayed in a damn comedy show 
laugh.gif

Maybe he needs a safe space to protect him from these mean Baldwin impersonations

The irony of the "anti-PC" president crying over how he's portrayed in a damn comedy show :lol:
Maybe he needs a safe space to protect him from these mean Baldwin impersonations

The guy is a walking contradiction 24/7. I read a pretty good analogy comparing him to Sebastian Shaw (xmen villain) that was on point :lol: he needs the media and the attention to keep his stats up. It's baffling how people buy into his BS

The guy is a walking contradiction 24/7. I read a pretty good analogy comparing him to Sebastian Shaw (xmen villain) that was on point :lol: he needs the media and the attention to keep his stats up. It's baffling how people buy into his BS
Bet he won't respond to this though :lol:
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...s-to-stop-snl-impersonation-if-trump-releases

Ooooooh got em :lol:

Cnn made a good point, if he hates SNL and Alec baldwins impersonation why is he watching/trying to watch it every week, just to complain? :nerd:

Bet he won't respond to this though :lol:
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...s-to-stop-snl-impersonation-if-trump-releases

Ooooooh got em :lol:

Cnn made a good point, if he hates SNL and Alec baldwins impersonation why is he watching/trying to watch it every week, just to complain? :nerd:
His twitter acts as a propaganda bulletin board
And when msm picks it up, you will see the headline "Trump blasts Alec Baldwin for Trump parody"
Most people in America only see headlines and rarely dealve into the details, and some of Trump supporters will be thinking like "OMG stop attacking my president" and probably go on some protest or march steez

Funny thing is that why would he keep commenting on something that he doesn't like? Wouldn't that just draw more attention to the sketch? SNL is also getting higher than average ratings lately, so Trump's plan to eliminate alternative viewpoints and parodies so far isn't really working :lol:

Last edited:
^exactly :lol: just stop watching it! I guess he has to keep his Twitter followers properly outraged 24/7 :lol:

I'm assuming ratings are pretty damn good right now thanks to him. That Baldwin impression is on point tho :lol:

Fully expected from the bronze bomber..results.

I dont normally agree with the obese spaz at the airport but at least he is holding his L in a somewhat respectable manner.

-What did I say about Ninja, runs away from the thread when he can't defend himself or people give him ammo so he can go cry to a mod, then runs back when he finds a link to defend himself. :lol:

-I have a very low opinion of the Young Turk but I won't shoot the messenger, I will address how he is dead wrong on this.

-First, no, Obama should not be indulging in crony capitalism constantly. Period

That is not being weak, it is being smart.

-Second, let us consider the military contract Carrier's parent company has. The are help building the F-35, a completely disaster of a program that has been often delayed and the Bush administration was throwing money at, perfect example of wasteful government spending and being fiscally irresponsible.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...es-f-35-engines-found-to-have-recurring-flaws

Now this is a huge cluster**** that Obama got handed, so while his handling of it improved, I would hope he would not issue these fools contracts for the F-35 anymore, but word is that might set the project back even more and cost more. So I understand that United still has it.

But that leads me to my next point.....

-These tax cuts were partly negotiated by Pence, they are not on the federal level, and not that huge, and expire in 10 years. So where would Trump have the power to help Carrier and the parent company? He can't give specific tax breaks as President. But one thing he can do is promise to cover any run over from government contracted work, especially on the F-35 program, which is still riddled with issues.

Basically letting the company to finesse the US public in the background, in exchange for a political win for Trump early.

But simple minded folk like Cenk, that has ranted for years that Obama has not been the forceful progressive god emperor he wants, so he won't look deeper to try to discover the potential finesse game.

No, he will actually open his mouth and say the President would practice crony capitalism. No one of the left you waste their time with this guy.

Last edited:
Rusty thinks in running away from a thread that where in da only one who was right about da election :lol:

Trump gonna make Rusty look petty for da next 4 years :lol:

Rusty thinks in running away from a thread that where in da only one who was right about da election :lol:

Being right on the election, doesn't make up for all the other nonsense you posted, and continue to post in here.

Last edited:

Being right on the election, doesn't make up for all the other nonsense you posted, and continue to post in here.

you mean da nonsense that accurately predicted da election?

da fact that you over played identity politics while i implored you to look at da policies that have hurt da rust belt?

:lol:

how bout da fact that Trump boosted da black & hispanic vote vs Romney in 2012?

200 counties that voted for Obama twice voted for Trump which negates da "white supremacy" trope u kept parroting from your liberal overseerers.

u just wouldn't listen. and it cost u.

Rusty thinks in running away from a thread that where in da only one who was right about da election
laugh.gif

Trump gonna make Rusty look petty for da next 4 years
laugh.gif
You get washed in 99% of arguments involving matters of importance. Congratulations, you predicted the election. And we have given you credit for your sticking with da Donald from start to finish, well deserved. But that does not change anything about the fact that you struggle to argue economics, everything involving civil rights (particularly regarding black people), social issues in general, ...

All you do is deflect, deflect and deflect. You never concede to being wrong, even when you struggle to count percentages or the amount of days in a week. When you get called out on your ridiculous strawman and red herring arguments you just ignore the topic from that point 
laugh.gif

You refuse to discuss any sort of criticism towards Trump. Throughout this entire election I think you voiced criticism towards Trump maybe once or twice. It was after the second debate I think. I still remember that because it's seemingly beyond your capacity to have a meaningful discussion about Trump's flaws.

You can prove me wrong if you'd like, but as usual you'll probably ignore this question. Now that Trump is settling in as President-Elect, what do you see as his biggest flaws? Do you have any concerns or criticism at all?

After all... "if u condemn one side, u gotta condemn da other too..."- Ninjahood. So where is the effort on your part?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom