***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This guy thinks he's a prophet now cause the candidate from the party he was going to vote for anyway won.

oversimplifying?

-i told ta da liberal media was being bias.

-i told ya Clinton was looking limp in da swing States

-told ya her black numbers weren't gonna be strong

election night was so delicious i didn't even bother posting cuz i wanted to enthrall myself in da crow eating in this thread unmolested by my presence.

Trump didn't boost no votes. He didn't flip nothing. It's more like ppl who voted for Obama didn't come out to vote or voted third party.

Rusty thinks in running away from a thread that where in da only one who was right about da election :lol:

Trump gonna make Rusty look petty for da next 4 years :lol:

Being right on the election, doesn't make up for all the other nonsense you posted, and continue to post in here.

you mean da nonsense that accurately predicted da election?

da fact that you over played identity politics while i implored you to look at da policies that have hurt da rust belt?

:lol:

how bout da fact that Trump boosted da black & hispanic vote vs Romney in 2012?

200 counties that voted for Obama twice voted for Trump which negates da "white supremacy" trope u kept parroting from your liberal overseerers.

u just wouldn't listen. and it cost u.

Ahhh Uncle Ruckushood shtick has appeared, trying to bait someone, turn this into a **** show, so you can hit the report button.

White liberals are not tricking me into believing white supremacy is a real thing, but nice allusion to slavery there, real slick. Miss me with this clown ****

You getting the election right doesn't negate the nonsense you spew on race relations, climate change, economics, and basic math.

Dude please, before the election, after the election, no one values your opinion more.

Last edited:
Rusty thinks in running away from a thread that where in da only one who was right about da election :lol:

Trump gonna make Rusty look petty for da next 4 years :lol:
You get washed in 99% of arguments involving matters of importance. Congratulations, you predicted the election. And we have given you credit for your sticking with da Donald from start to finish, well deserved. But that does not change anything about the fact that you struggle to argue economics, everything involving civil rights (particularly regarding black people), social issues in general, ...
All you do is deflect, deflect and deflect. You never concede to being wrong, even when you struggle to count percentages or the amount of days in a week. When you get called out on your ridiculous strawman and red herring arguments you just ignore the topic from that point :lol:
You refuse to discuss any sort of criticism towards Trump. Throughout this entire election I think you voiced criticism towards Trump maybe once or twice. It was after the second debate I think. I still remember that because it's seemingly beyond your capacity to have a meaningful discussion about Trump's flaws.
You can prove me wrong if you'd like, but as usual you'll probably ignore this question. Now that Trump is settling in as President-Elect, what do you see as his biggest flaws? Do you have any concerns or criticism at all?

in things i KNOW about? no.....

and politics is something i eat, sleep, and breathe.

cars, clothes, and Jewelry i also share high degrees of knowledge in, thst how i found NT in da 1st place.

Trump's Carrier deal was universally seen as brilliant politically.

thats just facts.

da problem with Rusty & Colombia us they can't seem to understand that political arena doesn't always parallel real world arena.

what u think is meh economically is brilliant politically.

Trumo got a Mandate to do what he wants January 20th...congress gonna either get down or lay down. that goes for Republicans & Democrats.

Last edited:
It won't matter once we get da HEMI B

V8's for everyone :pimp:

v83.jpg

Last edited:

cars, clothes, and Jewelry i also share high degrees of knowledge in, thst how i found NT in da 1st place.
Thanks for already proving me right. 
laugh.gif

A man who never concedes to being wrong is not a very wise man. You couldn't even admit you were wrong when you failed to properly count percentages. Learning from being wrong is an essential learning experience. I suppose that explains all the deflecting and ignoring arguments when you corner yourself.
You can prove me wrong if you'd like, but as usual you'll probably ignore this question. Now that Trump is settling in as President-Elect, what do you see as his biggest flaws? Do you have any concerns or criticism at all?

After all... "if u condemn one side, u gotta condemn da other too..."- Ninjahood. So where is the effort on your part?

Last edited:
You getting the election right doesn't negate the nonsense you spew on race relations, climate change, economics, and basic math.

there he goes again spinnin your tires in a ditch.

-identity politics failed..all these buzzworthy "white privilege" "bathroom laws", etc. proved ineffective when people are lookin for jobs.

-NO ONE outside liberal elitists care about "climate change" over economic growth...this is straight facts, and polls indicated that climate change ranks dead last to da American public that is more concerned over their stagnant paycheck & outsourcing of their jobs.

accepted that **** and move on already damn :lol:

Trump has no flaws cuz da media gave up its credibility to criticize him...his approval ratings are going up now...

ya cried wolf too many times.

A lot of people don't understand science and don't care about matters that are above their intellectual capacity. That's nothing new

Thanks for already proving me right. :lol:
A man who never concedes to being wrong is not a very wise man. You couldn't even admit you were wrong when you failed to properly count percentages. Learning from being wrong is an essential learning experience. I suppose that explains all the deflecting and ignoring arguments when you corner yourself.
After all... "if u condemn one side, u gotta condemn da other too..."- Ninjahood. So where is the effort on your part?

Dude proved you right and doesn't even know it. :lol:

This guy thinks he's a prophet now cause the candidate from the party he was going to vote for anyway won.
Yeah that's the main problem.

The guy he supported was right so now he thinks all of his reasons for why it happened is right too. I see similar anti-logic on NT all the time.

Its clear ninja aint good at math. He claims Donald flipped counties Obama won. If this were true then he'd have won the popular vote in a landslide.

But facts don't matter in this era. So when ninja starts staring details and proof, it's easy to assume he's lying.

Trump has no flaws cuz da media gave up its credibility to criticize him...his approval ratings are going up now...

That's not what the question is. Once again, you prove me right.

I'll spell it out for you again so you can get it right the third time.

What. Do. YOU. see as his biggest flaws and is there anything at all you disagree with or have concerns about?

A lot of people don't understand science and don't care about matters that are above their intellectual capacity. That's nothing new

so why run a campaign that is too esoteric for da broad swath of da American electorate?

u play to win a election, not to win moral victories.

so why run a campaign that is too esoteric for da broad swath of da American electorate?

Because they are disconnected from the reality of a post-fact society.

What. Do. YOU. see as his biggest flaws and is there anything at all you disagree with or have concerns about?

there's nothing that he can do that would doom him outside deporting illegals who have been otherwise innocuous.

da way he effectively replaces Obamacare will be something to watch to..

other then that? he's got wide latitude to go ham.

-identity politics failed..all these buzzworthy "white privilege" "bathroom laws", etc. proved ineffective when people are lookin for jobs.

-NO ONE outside liberal elitists care about "climate change" over economic growth...this is straight facts, and polls indicated that climate change ranks dead last to da American public that is more concerned over their stagnant paycheck & outsourcing of their jobs.

False and false.

(White) Identity politics succeeded;

Climate change is decimating regional ecosystems and is becoming a geopolitical issue (ask the Norwegians, the Russians, and those living in areas where lack of rain or too much rain is ******* up their agricultural production).

Because they are disconnected from the reality of a post-fact society.

you're still drawing from da liberal excuse pool...

as a campaign, why do would you run a strategy that essentially discards large swaths of da public as unsophisticated deplorables?

there's nothing that he can do that would doom him outside deporting illegals who have been otherwise innocuous.

I suppose this is some progress though you're still dancing around voicing your own criticism by referring to his public approval ratings with "doom him".

People that have their crops effected, or their cities flood, don't care about climate change?

All these pipelines and fracking effect water supplied as well. But bringing that up, and wanting regulation against that is somehow unreasonable

It is battery and solar panels that will finally make the US energy independent, not ravaging our lands to bump up supply.

And once again, combating climate change can lead to economics growth, if you knew ec................forgot it, the right wing just feeds you your economic talking points

-I will not accept your buffoonery over 100K votes.

You only want people to say you're right, because you struggle so hard to make a cogent argument

False and false.

(White) Identity politics succeeded;

Climate change is decimating regional ecosystems and is becoming a geopolitical issue (ask the Norwegians, the Russians, and those living in areas where lack of rain or too much rain is ******* up their agricultural production).

-identity politics failed because Democrats intentionally discarded da white working class & it backfired

-we're in America...who gives a eff about da Norwegians? :lol: Climate change is a boutique white liberal pet project here in America.

folks wanted jobs messages and da dems failed to produce one.

So if he runs up the deficit it is cool?

If the jobs don't return (they won't) it is cool?

If all those single parent get a tax increase, it is cool?

Medicare and Medicaid get cut, it is cool?

You're just gonna let him cook?

It is shocking to me that Ninja runs his mouth so much, yet refuses to learn about the underlying economics, sociology, and public policy of his opinions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom