***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Last edited:
you're still drawing from da liberal excuse pool...

as a campaign, why do would you run a strategy that essentially discards large swaths of da public as unsophisticated deplorables?
It's not an excuse, it is what it is. Unless you want to disagree with more or less the same point you've made regarding the campaign; a disconnect with certain voter groups.

They did not anticipate Trump to garner the support he did in spite of all the buffoonery. And they failed to make the connection Trump and the GOP did with certain groups of voters. Part of the problem is that catering to some of these people goes directly against progressive principles.

LGBT rights, abortion, climate change, ... for example are very controversial issues that swing votes one way or the other, but they are also essential to the democratic party's core principles.

And like it or not but a lot of people are unsophisticated deplorables. People such as yourself who couldn't give a damn about other people's basic human rights and tell world renowned scientists to go kick rocks.

That is the reality, and the question is now how to deal with that.

Last edited:
Wait, this is from 2011. Obama won the 2012 election.

-YOU Ninja have routinely said that Obama only won those elections because white people also voted for him. It even says in the article you posted Obama will want to do as good as Kerry in 2004. So a 2012 plan is to replicate a 2004 candidate, which by our logic, in 2004 the Dems were for the white working class.

That makes no sense giving your talking point.

-Plus Obama and the Dems have tons of things, probably more that Trump to help the white working class. The problem is Hillary didn't message it properly, and Trump straight uplied. But the Dems have always had more.

-Furthermore, that is an opinion piece. Haven't you taken huge issue with Liberal posting such thing in here. :lol:

-Lastly, the article is not even talking about policy, it is about demographics of the voting population to get to 270. All it is saying that Obama knows he can't replicate his 2008 numbers with working class white (which he lost by 12 points) but because of shifting demographics educated whites and Hispanics will make up for it.

And you're trying to pedal this as the Dems giving up on lowly educated white people :rofl: :rofl:

Did you even read the damb thing

But I guess when you can't argue a point for yourself, you gotta run for any help you can get.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think he reads most of what he posts. Rico too.
Given how frequently the links he posts explicitly contradict his argument, that is likely the case. 
laugh.gif

I think Rico at least reads everything that's posted though.

Last edited:

and Hillary tried to use da Obama coalition in a 2016 election where Obama wasn't on da ballet.

i said da 2011 strategy planted then ruin them in 2016.

u once again went off da rails again.. :lol:

. Part of the problem is that catering to some of these people goes directly against progressive principles.
LGBT rights, abortion, climate change, ..

Progressives are NOT a majority to Democratic establishment politics Colombia...

The Army Corps of engineer denied and important permit for the Dakota pipeline, and said alternative routes and more environmental impact studies need to be conducted.

The pipeline is not gonna get built as planned. Major "W" for the tribe

and Hillary tried to use da Obama coalition in a 2016 election where Obama wasn't on da ballet.

. Part of the problem is that catering to some of these people goes directly against progressive principles.

Progressives are NOT a majority to Democratic establishment politics Colombia...

Now the goalpost have to move because the article didn't help your *** :lol:

Hillary had better policy proposals, but she didn't message or even talk to these people, and Trump lied to folk straight up

That's the difference.

Last edited:
-Furthermore, that is an opinion piece. Haven't you taken huge issue with Liberal posting such thing in here

umm if u actually read da opinion pieces it cites da fact that Democratic strategist were open and upfront about their abandoning of da White working class, which poo poo's on da "White supremacy" narrative u spew here.

Last edited:
-Furthermore, that is an opinion piece. Haven't you taken huge issue with Liberal posting such thing in here

umm if u actually read da opinion pieces it sites da fact that Democratic strategist were open and upfront about their abandoning of da White working class, which poo poo's on da "White supremacy" narrative u spew here.

Ummmm, I was just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy regarding opinion pieces.

You post them, it is cool.

Others post them, you have a problem.

And you clearly don't read the articles, so it is not about the content

Last edited:

Hillary had better policy proposals, but she didn't message or even talk to these people, and Trump lied to folk straight up

That's the difference.

u still not taking ownership in your party being completely losers and having a losing plan.

u more worried about saving face than admitting to da fumbling :lol: :smh:

umm if u actually read da opinion pieces it sites da fact that Democratic strategist were open and upfront about their abandoning of da White working class, which poo poo's on da "White supremacy" narrative u spew here.

da PIECE CITES FACTS from Democratic strategists

get over over yourself :lol:

Last edited:

That's the difference.

u still not taking ownership in your party being completely losers and having a losing plan.

u more worried about saving face than admitting to da fumbling :lol: :smh:

They loss Ninja, they clearly loss

It doesn't change the facts around why they lost.

The Dems had more in their platform that helps working class whites than the GOP and Trump did. That is a fact

I know you're against reading, but go read the platforms while they are still up, and see for yourself

Last edited:
thats like saying one rapper is better than da other but when it comes to making a album da better rapping rapper sucks at it :lol: :smh:

thats way more of a damning of da rapper thats posed to know better.

Clinton had 30 years of political experience over Trump spending 3x da money he did.

da PIECE CITES FACTS from Democratic strategists

get over over yourself :lol:

You actually have the guts to tell someone that. Amazing

And once again, it is going over your head. I have no problem with the article being posted, it is you and only you that has taken issue with OP-EDs in the past. Even ones citing facts.

You're a hypocrite. That is what I am pointing out. Your article is find lil man

thats like saying one rapper is better than da other but when it comes to making a album da better rapping rapper sucks at it :lol: :smh:

Clinton had 30 years of political experience over Trump spending 3x da money he did.

Another weak rap analogy :lol:

I prefer you corny car ones instead

The Army Corps of engineer denied and important permit for the Dakota pipeline, and said alternative routes and more environmental impact studies need to be conducted.

The pipeline is not gonna get built as planned. Major "W" for the tribe

:pimp: :pimp:

Slap in the face to those who called these protests a waste of time/too passive :lol:

Funny how this got announced on the same day that a huge group of veterans were making their way there to join up the protest. The thought of law enforcement abuses against army veterans most likely had them shook as hell :lol:

Last edited:

By THE NEW YORK TIMES
December 4, 2016

The Army Corps of Engineers announced on Sunday that it would not approve permits for construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline beneath a dammed section of the Missouri River that tribes say sits near sacred burial sites.

In a statement on Sunday, the Army’s Assistant Secretary for Civil Works, Jo-Ellen Darcy, said that the decision was based on a need to explore alternate routes for the pipeline crossing.

“Although we have had continuing discussion and exchanges of new information with the Standing Rock Sioux and Dakota Access, it’s clear that there’s more work to do,” Ms. Darcy said. “The best way to complete that work responsibly and expeditiously is to explore alternate routes for the pipeline crossing.”

The consideration of alternative routes “would be best accomplished through an Environmental Impact Statement with full public input and analysis,” Ms Darcy said in a statement.

The Obama administration had blocked construction of that section since September, and in November President Obama, revealed that the Army Corps of Engineers was considering an alternative route for the project.

Dave Archambault II, the chairman of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe, expressed gratitude for “the courage it took on the part of President Obama, the Army Corps, the Department of Justice and the Department of the Interior to take steps to correct the course of history and to do the right thing.”

Tribal officials had criticized the route because of the potential damage to the tribe’s drinking water and that it would disrupt sacred lands.

Need to send this part to my "Why won't Obama do anything progressive friends"

Proud of Obeezy on this one :smokin

If I was critical of him not acting before, I have to give him props when he does :lol:

Last edited:
This will be target for the Trump administration though.

I can see a "no other route was found, continue with original plan" move jumping off.

Yea I'm hoping it won't just be a symbolic W for a few months then back to the regular scheduled programming under Trump but it's prob not likely :lol: :smh:

Dude has an investment in the pipeline company iirc

Anyone finds Trump's micromanaging style to be funny? It's what the hardcore Republicans are most against. There's a lot of grumbles from them lately about him using the state of Indiana as corporate welfare for his agenda.

Thanks for posting the article Rusty.

Yea I'm hoping it won't just be a symbolic W for a few months then back to the regular scheduled programming under Trump but it's prob not likely :lol: :smh:

Dude has an investment in the pipeline company iirc

Exactly how I'm feeling.

Another weak rap analogy :lol:

I prefer you corny car ones instead

unfortunately for you they're all still very accurate.

Back
Top Bottom