***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hope not for the planets sake :x :smh:

:lol:

yo that keep it in da ground movement extremist environmentals were touting is adios status...

especially now that OPEC agreed to cut production to boost prices? psssst. *poof*

gone.

Last edited:
One thing I think people are gonna miss about Obama is that he is a responsible man.

Whether you agree or disagree with the things he does, at least you know that he has made the decision after giving it proper thought.

I sure there are plenty of things Obama wish he could do but doesn't have the power, see immigration, criminal justice, education, also everything to help lower class people.

And you I'm sure there are necessary evils he doesn't enjoying doing, ordering drone strikes, the surveillance, etc.

And some stuff I straight up just disagree with, like the TPP, even though I understand the logic behind supporting such a deal

But at least I know Obama sat down and have these decision thought, and tried to make the right one

Trump? :lol:

Like Rico man Paul Krugman pointed out, policy, under most presidents and especially Barrack Obama has been about two things. Is is practical, how does it gel with my ideology. That it pretty much it

With Trump, you get a dangerous new dynamic, now you have: Is it practical (Trump says a ton of impractical ****), how does it fit with my ideology (besides a white culture war, we have no idea what Trump's ideological leanings are economically), and new dangerous one "how does this benefit me personally"

Let the finessing behind

Last edited:
Hope not for the planets sake :x

Da muscle car gotta be affordable b
Are hemis even that expensive? A dodger charger hemi ranges from 30k to 40k unless you get the hellcat....prices aren't going to drop much because of competition, hell I would just lease one

ur buying into Rusty's falsehoods.

cafe fuel mandates would make muscle cars something da government would fine outta existence, thus killing them off.

thats another thing going bye bye January 20th :pimp:

Extremist environmentals lol

yes extremists environmentalists.

folks be chaining themselves inside pipe lines and bomb construction sites.

they even against natural gas. straight doofuses folks.

Yeah none of that happened at the protest site though. They just don't want their water to be ****** up or their sacred grounds disturbed.

And the Army corps agreed, and they stand for the flag, so you're unamerican if you don't agree [emoji]128064[/emoji]

***** cares more about mucle cars than other people 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I have said in the past that we need fracking and pipelines in this country, but there are reasonable objections to they way they are done.

They threaten water supplies, this should be minimized. And if it can't all the way for the shake for economic growth, then the companies should bare the cost of the negative externality. This is a responsible request.

This is what set of the pipeline protest, people scared the water supply was in danger, and research seemed to back up this claim

There is nothing unreasonable about that. Stop advocating for free riding

Last edited:

Yeah none of that happened at the protest site though. They just don't want their water to be ****** up or their sacred grounds disturbed.

And the Army corps agreed, and they stand for the flag, so you're unamerican if you don't agree [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Ninja don't support the Troops :x :smh:

Last edited:

Are hemis even that expensive? A dodger charger hemi ranges from 30k to 40k unless you get the hellcat....prices aren't going to drop much because of competition, hell I would just lease one

cafe fuel mandates would make muscle cars something da government would fine outta existence, thus killing them off.

thats another thing going bye bye January 20th :pimp:
But aren't they still around? What's stopping you from buying one now? :lol:

I don't even know if calling someone unamerican has the same connotation as before,so many on the right have been propping up and sucking off authoritarians like Putin for a while now :lol:

Last edited:

Lol so? Who really gives a **** about muscle cars

army co of engineers just following marching orders from Obama.

there's dozens of pipelines that already intersect that same river upstream.

politicizing oil pipelines that da keep it in da ground crowd is pursuing now going kaput January.

Lol so? Who really gives a **** about muscle cars

its not just "muscle cars" its Trucks/SUV's and da price of a automobile.

and to answer your question? a majority of Americans as shown by their car buying habits.

army co of engineers just following marching orders from Obama.

there's dozens of pipelines that already intersect that same river upstream.

politicizing oil pipelines that da keep it in da ground crowd is pursuing now going kaput January.

It's okay, protesters aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Expect more army vets, scientists, and regular people to be out there in the future if need be.

And there have been plenty of pipeline leaks over the years too.

Your point?

point is 1 more isn't gonna move da needle either way.

and oil is way more dangerous being transported by trains and more energy intensive than pipeline transport.

da point is moot January so.. Obama can regulate till his thumbs bleed, its all getting repealed on day one.

Back
Top Bottom