***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cats would rather drink poisoned water than admit they are the mark.

It's easier to pretend you're part of the scam than to face the truth.

And you know that how exactly?

because da Dakota access won 2 federal cases allowing da project proceed.

what Obama did is call for more studies to stall da project and eventually kill it ala keystone.

Keystone was not killed this way, use Google please.

umm yes they did...then congress got tired of da foot dragging, once they passed a bill that expedited da pipeline Obama killed it to pander to his extreme environmentalists constituency & his rich green donors.

this is no different.

Yes it is different.

Keystone was vetoed.

This pipeline will happen if they can find another route.

da pipeline is over 90% completed... another route at this stage is untenable by da company...its a proxy to kill da project.

If I had a penny for every time Rusty says 'educate yourself ninja'

It should be a drinking game. A shot for every time he says that

what Obama did is call for more studies to stall da project and eventually kill it ala keystone.

umm yes they did...then congress got tired of da foot dragging, once they passed a bill that expedited da pipeline Obama killed it to pander to his extreme environmentalists constituency & his rich green donors.

this is no different.

Yes it is different.

Keystone was vetoed.

da pipeline is over 90% completed... another route at this stage is untenable by da company...its a proxy to kill da project.

So a company will abandon a project that is 90% completed?

Dude, pipelines are not buried that far underground. They can manage.

If they just did the impact study from the jump, instead of trying to steamroll the tribe in court, they could have avoided all this.

u don't get it do you....da people against da pipeline don't want it built PERIOD.

they will find any reason to delay and eventually sabotage any infrastructure projects that "encourage da use of more fossil fuels"

Last edited:

this is no different.

Yes it is different.

Keystone was vetoed.

So a company will abandon a project that is 90% completed?

Dude, pipelines are not buried that far underground. They can manage.

If they just did the impact study from the jump, instead of trying to steamroll the tribe in court, they could have avoided all this.

This.

The study the company conducted is doesn't go far enough in answering questions about the general impact of the project. It makes a ******** of assumptions without any input from all parties concerned. What the corps of engineers is asking for is a new study that takes into consideration those considerations.

I already said I wasn't against pipelines. But this is also about securing a water supply.

And you're the biggest cry baby in here. Constantly complaining about how the world doesn't see you as the great white man as that you delude yourself to be.

I am not scared to debate policy with anyone, especially not a childish know nothing.
So....if you wernt against pipelines,  I guess the lil bear just triggered you then? 

Reading into plain english too deeply and then drawing flawed , exaggerated character conclusions about people.
mean.gif
 Exactly why don won 
laugh.gif

Never once have I ever in life regarded myself as a " great white man" , much less tried to  convince anyone to believe as such.

Thats who you want me to be..not reality.

Please save your tears....you will need them when don gets reelected

Last edited:
I already said I wasn't against pipelines. But this is also about securing a water supply.

And you're the biggest cry baby in here. Constantly complaining about how the world doesn't see you as the great white man as that you delude yourself to be.

I am not scared to debate policy with anyone, especially not a childish know nothing.
So....if you wernt against pipelines,  I guess the lil bear just triggered you then? 
Reading into plain english too deeply and then drawing flawed , exaggerated character conclusions about people.:smh:  Exactly why don won :lol:
Never once have I ever in life regarded myself as a " great white man" , much less tried to  convince anyone to believe as such.
Thats who you want me to be..not reality.
Please save your tears....you will need them when don gets reelected

I see you been r/The_Donald today

And your sad post on NT are nothing to get upset over. Please save your tears for when you girlfriends parents shades you again, you're feeling inadequate, and want to spew your nonsense on race issues.

da precious rare earth materials used to make da batteries for hybrids & disposing them are way more harmful to da environment, then a V8 engine...
This... then there is accidents too.   You ever see a single 18650 battery blow up? 

Times that by a few thousand in da eco E yaris and more than just your boots are gonna be smokin if something goes wrong
laugh.gif

Hemi all day for personal transport....pipeline for explosive fluids.

Early and often

i agree. i got rid of my cell phone. can't risk brain cancer or a battery exploding.

got me one of these instead :pimp:

$_3.JPG

u don't get it do you....da people against da pipeline don't want it built PERIOD.

they will find any reason to delay and eventually sabotage any infrastructure projects that "encourage da use of more fossil fuels"

Da strawman

da naiveness...

There are tons of people, in the tribe, concerned about have clean water too.

unfounded considering their are dozens of pipelines that already cross da river...

da naiveness...

"Toyota and Honda place decals with a toll-free number on their hybrid battery packs. Toyota offers a $200 bounty to ensure that every battery comes back to the company. In a press release, Toyota states, "Every part of the battery, from the precious metals to the plastic, plates, steel case and the wiring, is recycled.""

yes. that sounds horrible for the environment [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I see you been r/The_Donald today

And your sad post on NT are nothing to get upset over. Please save your tears for when you girlfriends parents shades you again, you're feeling inadequate, and want to spew your nonsense on race issues.
More names, more weak personals, more assumptions about what I feel.

The only way to follow up this post is for me to press submit and then wait for Wavy Daddy Crocket Styles to accuse me of playing a victim
laugh.gif

i agree. i got rid of my cell phone. can't risk brain cancer or a battery exploding.

got me one of these instead
pimp.gif

%24_3.JPG
Id let kids use this over an Note 7 or whatever the exploding samsung was tho
laugh.gif

I sit on planes hoping everyone just has these in their carry on

Back
Top Bottom