***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Toyota and Honda place decals with a toll-free number on their hybrid battery packs. Toyota offers a $200 bounty to ensure that every battery comes back to the company. In a press release, Toyota states, "Every part of the battery, from the precious metals to the plastic, plates, steel case and the wiring, is recycled.""

yes. that sounds horrible for the environment [emoji]128580[/emoji]

oh yeah, cuz people tend to follow recycle cans & bottles instructions using that same logic :lol:

u don't get it do you....da people against da pipeline don't want it built PERIOD.

they will find any reason to delay and eventually sabotage any infrastructure projects that "encourage da use of more fossil fuels"

Da strawman

da naiveness...

There are tons of people, in the tribe, concerned about have clean water too.

unfounded considering their are dozens of pipelines that already cross da river...

da naiveness...

Pipelines leak all the time, and have polluted water too. The main cause is usually human error

da ignorance

Here, Educate yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

oh yeah, cuz people tend to follow recycle cans & bottles instructions using that same logic :lol:
mannnn i try to do my part but i still toss cans in the regular rubbish but i think that many hybrid batteries actually get recycled or at least disposed of properly. building those batteries though, are not the most environmentally friendly.

Great now scrap metal collectors, dumpster divers and the shopping cart crew are gonna be trying to recycle da Tesla for you at night, along with the normal thieves we already had to contend with.

laugh.gif

u don't get it do you....da people against da pipeline don't want it built PERIOD.

they will find any reason to delay and eventually sabotage any infrastructure projects that "encourage da use of more fossil fuels"

Da strawman

da naiveness...

unfounded considering their are dozens of pipelines that already cross da river...

da naiveness...

Pipelines leak all the time, and have polluted water too. The main cause is usually human error

da ignorance

Here, Educate yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

still is best transport method against all others by far.

i suppose ur answer is even more dangerous rail & truck transport :lol:

checkmate b.

why im belaboring da point when Teflon Don gone tell liberal environmental wackos to take a hike :lol:

Da strawman

da naiveness...

da naiveness...

da ignorance

still is best transport method against all others by far.

i suppose ur answer is even more dangerous rail & truck transport :lol:

checkmate b.

why im belaboring da point when Teflon Don gone tell liberal environmental wackos to take a hike :lol:

I already said I was not against pipelines. Twice in this conversation.

Nice try on another attempt at a strawman

You got proven wrong, and now are desperate to claim victory.

You not belaboring any point, you're struggling to make a cogent argument, talking in circles, and clearly spewing ignorance.

As usual

Last edited:
And like Meth reminded us, there are bigots in Canada just like the United States
There are probably more in your direct family tho.

For someone that complains about crybaby liberals being "triggered" and liking to name call others, you sure sound like someone desperate to get a rise out of me.

Insults from people like you mean nothing to me

Last edited:
For someone that complains about crybaby liberals being "triggered" and liking to name call, you sure sound like someone desperate to get a rise out of me.

Child please, the insults of people like you mean nothing to me
Guy, you have been the one insulting me every post.

All because you semi agreed about pipelines 
laugh.gif

You're so damn high off self importance...

What do you mean people like me 
laugh.gif
 ? 

Thats sarcastic and rhetorical incase you were deciding on a new way to label me 
laugh.gif

For someone that complains about crybaby liberals being "triggered" and liking to name call, you sure sound like someone desperate to get a rise out of me.

Child please, the insults of people like you mean nothing to me
Guy, you have been the one insulting me every post.
All because you semi agreed about pipelines :lol:
You're so damn high off self importance...

What do you mean people like me :lol:  ? 

Thats sarcastic and rhetorical incase you were deciding on a new way to label me :lol:

You have a long resume of racial ignorance and trolling on NT. You love getting a reaction out of people and mock them when they get upset.

So I find it quite funny that you you're so upset by my post, which don't reach the level of some of the nonsense you have posted on this site.

What's wrong, upset a minority is not giving you the undeserved respect you feel you are due?

Last edited:
You have a long resume of racial ignorance and trolling on NT. You love getting a reaction out of people and mock them when they get upset.

So I find it quite funny that you you're so upset by my post, which don't reach the level of some of the nonsense you have posted on this site.

What's wrong, upset a minority is not giving you the undeserved respect you feel you are due?
Ive never been upset once. I disagree with you,  you talk about my gfs family and call me a bigot, rinse repeat. 

Again, I dont want, care for , or need your respect, regardless of your ethnicity. That is you projecting again.

People can actually think some of your views are a little crazy or extreme without being members of the kkk, or a sell out or a traitor. Your ego wont see that tho.

Yeah , im that evil racist in a multiracial relationship, who grew up idolizing shawn kemp, volunteered thousands of free coaching hours to troubled youth and knew the words to entire public enemy albums before half this thread was born. 

I often agree with ninja because I think he's right but what your lefty conspiracy brain thinks is ........

"obviously tt supports ninja because he is a unknowing tool of white supremacy and tt is evil and wants to see minorities suffer even tho their success hurts him in no way and even possibly benefits him"
laugh.gif

I def feel we can post in the same thread without having to log jam it with the same back and forth.

Im already off making anything but fun or shoe related threads from here on out.

I will give you the respect, of politely disagreeing with statements you make, that I happen to find faulty.

I expect nothing in return

Ive never been upset once. I disagree with you,  you talk about my gfs family and call me a bigot, rinse repeat. 
Again, I dont want, care for , or need your respect, regardless of your ethnicity. That is you projecting again.
People can actually think some of your views are a little crazy or extreme without being members of the kkk, or a sell out or a traitor. Your ego wont see that tho.
Yeah , im that evil racist in a multiracial relationship, who grew up idolizing shawn kemp, volunteered thousands of free coaching hours to troubled youth and knew the words to entire public enemy albums before half this thread was born. 
I often agree with ninja because I think he's right but what your lefty conspiracy brain thinks is ........
"obviously tt supports ninja because he is a unknowing tool of white supremacy and tt is evil and wants to see minorities suffer even tho their success hurts him in no way and even possibly benefits him":lol:
I def feel we can post in the same thread without having to log jam it with the same back and forth.
Im already off making anything but fun or shoe related threads from here on out.
I will give you the respect, of politely disagreeing with statements you make, that I happen to find faulty.
I expect nothing in return

-This is real rich. Yeah dude, this proves it, everyone was so wrong about you.

-You slick talk, act completely tone deaf about race issues (and refuse to learn, to make matters worst you act smug about it), and mock others all the time; yet you think that is giving respect?

Man spare me that nonsense.

You got got a small dose of your own medicine and you didn't like the taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom