***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Go to tactic of someone that does have a solid foundation for their argument

Deflect like crazy

Last edited:

roll.gif

And you still want to act surprised you're called a racist. Maybe if you took the time to examine evidence you wouldn't have this problem.
Thats your extremist view....you are completely entitled to it

Anyone still on the fence about TT can check his posts in the Kaepernick thread and reach their own conclusions

Ill dismiss this as leftist propaganda and accuse you of not drinking coffee, rusty style.
Thats because I actually view you as an extremist columbia.
Im not gonna provide any solid evidence as to why, well because.....
Maybe if you stopped having a long history of making borderline extremists comments id watch:lol:
:rofl:
And you still want to act surprised you're called a racist. Maybe if you took the time to examine evidence you wouldn't have this problem.

Remember in the "Debunking White Privileged" thread he was asking for people disprove the content of the video

Da hypocrisy

Thats your extremist view....you are completely entitled to it
As you are entitled to calling me an extremist. 
laugh.gif

But seriously, you're not even gonna put in a tiny bit of effort to engage in this discussion?

At least give it a try. 

Last edited:

As you are entitled to calling me an extremist. 
laugh.gif

But seriously, you're not even gonna put in a tiny bit of effort to engage in this discussion?
Im having to type at 12 people who are patting each others back.

My wpm is slow on tablet mr extreme,  chill

And you also have a long history of borderline racist remarks. Even the admin of this site called you out on that several times.
You have a long history of exaggerating long histories, hiding behind mods, and stalking ninjahood. 
Tell me exactly what ive said that can be defined as actual racism or shut up.

I don't do any of that and I absolutely believe you are at the least completely and at times willfully ignorant on race issues, and at the most an undercover but I listen to hip hops, black people are the real racists, punching your pillow at night cuz you're too soft to stand up for yourself racist.

Or just a really terrible troll. At least be funny like Rico and ninja. Them dudes damn near intolerable in here but they both have me dying in other threads sometimes :lol:

I don't do any of that and I absolutely believe you are at the least completely and at times willfully ignorant on race issues, and at the most an undercover but I listen to hip hops, black people are the real racists, punching your pillow at night cuz you're too soft to stand up for yourself racist.

Or just a really terrible troll. At least be funny like Rico and ninja. Them dudes damn near intolerable in here but they both have me dying in other threads sometimes
laugh.gif
Pillow punchin post papi

Im having to type at 12 people who are patting each others back.

My wpm is slow on tablet mr extreme,  chill
Remember you have to find a way to dispute all those studies and statistics in order to "disprove" white privilege. So no need to rush.

If it isn't real then I expect to read a lot of scientific evidence that disproves every single part of that video and the evidence it was derived from.

Alliteration is one of my favorite literary devices.

Papi? Culture vulture
mean.gif
I dont really have a papi pass per say, so I may have overstepped my bounds, I just like alliteration too.

I guess I thought maybe since I knew more about big pun than rusty (who says it daily), maybe I could try once 
laugh.gif

PKK (Kurds) claimed the attack in Istanbul.

Erdogan's party also introduced a bill that would eliminate the prime minister position and grant more power to the president.

Remember you have to find a way to dispute all those studies and statistics in order to "disprove" white privilege. So no need to rush.

If it isn't real then I expect to read a lot of scientific evidence that disproves every single part of that video and the evidence it was derived from.
Fam,  thats a lot of work to prove that im not racist to an extremist. 

I told you that I didnt watch your propaganda

It would be a PR disaster. The guy has received a medal from Putin :lol:
And he has billion dollar business deals with Russia that are currently on hold due to the sanctions against them
Trump might be a dumbass but I doubt his transition team would let that pass 

u still acting like this is typical election...
Comrade ninja still talking about the election :smh:

Deflection game strong.

You stupidly posted a video of a conservative saying that conservative ideas should be considered. But thought you were going it because it was on MSNBC :lol:

Sit your *** down dude.
The whole table agreed ... way to not watch :lol:
So what?

Nothing about Donald's platform has to do with conservatism.

There aren't any conservatives in this thread.

Last edited:
Papi pass :lol:

Rusty you really ain't know who Big Pun was?! :lol:

You believing this troll famb!? :lol:

Here, read this page to see what nonsense he was referring to. LINK

Okay now it makes sense. Right wing sensationalism.

:lol:

Papi pass :lol:

Rusty you really ain't know who Big Pun was?! :lol:
There I at least got the laugh emojis you accused me of never bringing.

There's hope for everybody my guy.

Back
Top Bottom