***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Good thing you guys didn't elect the corporate shill beholden to foreign governments and Wall Stre...

it's getting ridiculous man
When Clinton gave speeches to Goldman Sachs, she got rightfully criticized, but with Trump hiring these guys to run our country, he can't be criticized now according to some of his supporters?
:smh:
This hypocrisy is just sad

^^^ Diehard Bernie supporters paved the way for that talking point doe.

Trump didn't have to plant the seed in people's heads.

No one wanted to talk honest about Wall Street influence, it was purity test from all angles.

Well, Trump about to give everyone a masterclass in it.

Can we just comment for a second on how hard Trump finessed Romney? :rofl: :x

Made him look completely ridiculous groveling for a job after being all high and mighty durign the campaign. In one fell swoop he managed to make a fool out of Romney and completely destroy his public credibility and moral authority if he tries to criticize Trump in the future.

Another person who didn't realize who the mark was. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
At the same time that Trump is having his "victory tour",he's also been having his revenge/kiss my *** tour with all of his former political enemies within the party

He's been supposedly "interviewing" them for cabinet jobs but he stays overlooking them while parading them around like his pets as they walk back everything they've said and bend the knee :rofl:

Last edited:
That's what happens when you don't believe a quarter of the **** you tell the masses.
At the same time that Trump is having his "victory tour",he's also been having his revenge/kiss my *** tour with all of his former political enemies within the party

He's been supposedly "interviewing" them for cabinet jobs but he stays overlooking them while parading them around like his pets as they walk back everything they've said and bend the knee :rofl:

If there's anything good about Trump it's that he's exposing these politicians for being spineless opportunists. He has Cruz making calls for him, Romney begging to be in his cabinet, Rubio giving endorsements, Christie ready to do whatever he hasn't done already, Fiorina doing who knows what, etc.

I'm going with the notion that Mitt was trying to get the job in large part to try and keep someone like trump's eventual pick out of the position.

He still sucks, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Last edited:
If there's anything good about Trump it's that he's exposing these politicians for being spineless opportunists. He has Cruz making calls for him, Romney begging to be in his cabinet, Rubio giving endorsements, Christie ready to do whatever he hasn't done already, Fiorina doing who knows what, etc.

Well just ignore that current President and VP ran against each other and then endorsed for President another defeated pol after serving as Secretary of State in the same administration.

Last edited:
*sigh*

I know you understand the difference between disagreeing with people on policy, and calling someone a deranged racist who is not qualified to hold the presidency.

so what is the point of this post other than to just annoy people? it waste of your time and everyone else .

Well just ignore that current President and VP ran against each other and then endorsed for President another defeated pol after serving as Secretary of State in the same administration.
oh, i wasn't aware of that. thanks for enlightening me.

This whole situation with the Russians and the US Election reminds me of the politics in many African Countries. Ethnic solidarity has transcended national boundaries.

In many African civil wars, they were fought on ethnic lines and in many of those wars, an ethnic group would seek aid from people of the same ethnic group, who lived in another nation.

The 2016 US election is like that. White nationalists are more loyal to global white supremacy than they are to the United States and that is why, despite their professed love for the flag and the Country, they would gladly accept the aid of a fellow white nationalist, even if that White nationalist is the President of Russia.

When America was seen as an entirely white and male nation, white nationalists were mostly loyal to the American State and professed undying American nationalism. Now that their political hegemony has been somewhat reduced, that American nationalism is being jettisoned in favor of ethnic solidarity.

In short, our "exceptional" Nation seems to have the same political dynamics as Rwanda or The Congo.

Made him look completely ridiculous groveling for a job after being all high and mighty durign the campaign. In one fell swoop he managed to make a fool out of Romney and completely destroy his public credibility and moral authority if he tries to criticize Trump in the future.

told ya Trump was out here getting his ring kissed & Romney got da shinebox treatment :lol:.

yes but as i just learned this is exactly what happens with every election, like with Hillary and Obama.

Last edited:

told ya Trump was out here getting his ring kissed & Romney got da shinebox treatment :lol:.
Uh who debated with you on this pic that Romney was getting crapped on? Hell we even made jokes about this when this came up :lol:

As far as Romney's Sec. of State "audition" is concerned, I think that we all can finally agree upon something. Romney got played. I think we have 100% agreement on that.

Back
Top Bottom