***Official Political Discussion Thread***

McCain, Paul, Graham, and possible Lil Marco might have enough balls to side with the Dems and block this.

But then again, the GOP loves to fall in line.

McConnell too...some of them found their backbone and aren't satisfied with their country being a Russian proxy :lol:

Glad at least one Trump issue is going too far for them :lol:

Last edited:
Trump is working on a remix to that song. The hook is :pimp:

I like Vladimir Putin
I like Vladimir Putin
I like Vladimir Putin
's **** in my mouth

now he'll remember.

maybe he'll cut his own department.

You probably know but for everyone else, Perry corrected himself later in that debate, and said Energy was the third department he would cut.

So yeah, 4 years ago he was talking about cutting the department he is about to head.

Like what the **** man :lol:

Last edited:
The swamp just gotp 10 feet deeper

now he'll remember.

You probably know but for everyone else, Perry corrected himself later in that debate, and said Energy was the third department he would cut.

So yeah, 4 years ago he was talking about cutting the department he is about to head.

Naa dude has to be doing this on purpose :lol:,literally appointing nothing but folks who hate and have wanted to undermine the very departments they're about to head up in the very recent past...no way all of these nominations get confirmed though right?

Last edited:

now he'll remember.

Naa dude has to be doing this on purpose :lol:,literally appointing nothing but folks who hate and have wanted to undermine the very departments they're about to head up in the very recent past...no way all of these nominations get confirmed though right?

Its the GOP pa

There whole strategy is to make government as dysfunctional as possible, to pedal the talking point that government is dysfunctional to voters, so the can have an excuse to deregulate.

now he'll remember.

Its the GOP pa

There whole strategy is to make government as dysfunctional as possible, to pedal the talking point that government is dysfunctional to voters, so the can have an excuse to deregulate.

No way they just let them run all those departments into the ground like that though right or am I being too optimistic? :lol: :x

Dude's cabinet is already the WOAT

Last edited:
ap_286537240376.jpg

"Cmon Putin, pick up the phoooone baby
I know you're hacking at home baby"

Last edited:

"Hello Vlad, it is me Donald.......Just wondering have you gotten a chance to hack Ivanka's iCloud account...........oh, you're still working on it, I see.......so umm how long before you get da nudes, just need a rough estimate, one week, two weeks, three.............ok, ok, I'll be patience"

"Oh, another thing, there is a number that keeps sending me dong pics, can you find out who it is...................Oh, you can only give me the zipcode, ok that will work, let me write it down.......10033...........ok thanks Vlad"

Last edited:

"Hello Vlad, it is me Donald.......Just wondering have you gotten a chance to hack Ivanka's iCloud account...........oh you're still working on it, I see.......so umm how long before you get da nudes, just need a rough estimate, one week, two weeks, three.............ok, ok, I'll be patience"

"Oh, another thing, this number keep sending me dong pics, can you find out who it is...................Oh you can only give me the zipcode, ok that will work, let me write it down.......10033...........ok thanks Vlad"
:rofl: at the zip code

I'm not a fan of Trump at all and consider his supporters to be illiterate products of incest, but I've been trying to view his decisions and actions without prejudice since he won the election.

I just CANNOT find any logic behind anything he has done since meeting with Obama in the White House. At least that day, I thought "Ok, he might be a total scumbag, but at least it looks like he's realizing that he can't act like an idiot anymore.Maybe he will eventually find reason and let smart people make decisions for him."

Ever since then, every single thing he has done has been a complete WTF moment.

Last edited:
So somehow, America has retroactively lost the Civil war, WWII and the Cold War within a month. Thanks, Papi Donald.

Back
Top Bottom