***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Son. I don't get it :lol:

Legit put Rick Perry in charge of the department he couldn't remember he wanted to cut :lol: :rofl:

Stage 2 in Donald's troll plan is beyond anything I can conceive.

Czhb8cVUcAE1nty.jpg:orig

Da Christmas reset is coming...

I'm not a fan of Trump at all and consider his supporters to be illiterate products of incest, but I've been trying to view his decisions and actions without prejudice since he won the election.

I just CANNOT find any logic behind anything he has done since meeting with Obama in the White House. At least that day, I thought "Ok, he might be a total scumbag, but at least it looks like he's realizing that he can't act like an idiot anymore.Maybe he will eventually find reason and let smart people make decisions for him."

Ever since then, every single thing he has done has been a complete WTF moment.

Illiterate products of incest though :lol: :wow:

This man really nominated Rex Tillerson in the middle of this Russia scandal 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Let's hope some more republicans grow a spine and join McCain's example. He'll probably try to block it. Maybe Rubio and Graham too

Last edited:
They'll have to stand up to Condoleeza Rice and Robert Gates. Both highly respected on both sides of the aisle.

They'll probably run him threw the grinder but ultimately confirm him for the sake of party unity.

They'll have to stand up to Condoleeza Rice and Robert Gates. Both highly respected on both sides of the aisle.

They'll probably run him threw the grinder but ultimately confirm him for the sake of party unity.
Wouldn't surprise me at this point. But if all the democrats vote to block they would only need a couple republicans right?

Last edited:
Trump is really testing the limits of "party unity" with the Tillerson pick :lol:

I doubt any of the ex veterans in Congress are gonna approve of having a friend of Vladimir heading up the State department

Trump's phone just got blessed again from the 10033

All I see is one puppet controling another puppet

Last edited:
@kurteichenwald:
Trump knew this story coming today. Canceled conflicts announce, sent tweets on biz, invited Kanye. Media falls 4 it

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/12/23/donald-trump-foreign-business-deals-jeopardize-us-531140.html

Trumps team is definitely earning bonuses tbf for all their spin and distration prowess :lol:

That's a pretty great read though,it's a wider ranging/in-depth piece on his conflicts of interests and all the problems they present as foreign governments have started to cozy up with Trump inc

Last edited:
Trump campaign w/ the diversion :lol: and the media is continuing to do what they did during the election season to try and discredit him, just don't learn.

There's NO way the Tillerson nod stands up to confirmation though,not with that GIGANTIC $500B conflict of interest looming between Tillerson/Exxon and Russia in regards to the deals currently on hold due to sanctions

Word,cartoonishly corrupt :lol:

Dudes cabinet is gonna make Nixons and Hardings look like childs play

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me at this point. But if all the democrats vote to block they would only need a couple republicans right?

It's 52-48. He just needs 51. His Russian "friendship" is the only thing Republicans are balking at. They'll probably just air their grievances so they'll be on record. And then confirmed. Political theater.

People deserve every bit of misfortune that comes their way for voting for dude. They still don't realize that their fight is the same fight that people of other ethnic backgrounds are fighting.

Back
Top Bottom