***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There are waves of moments that I believe that ninja will have a legit response in these convos cause I have this notion that he isn't as blind or "dumb" as he comes off but far too often the misdirection and mid sentence subject changes come and disappoint me

You got major pride issues fam....

We all human, we are flawed by nature, besides Millenial, TT and Rico, no one sides with you not because they don't like you, but because you are wrong b....I'm not sure why that concept is so hard to succumb to....your momma really did raise you to believe everything you do is gospel...geez.

u see stubborn i see confidence.

and I ain't fixing what aint broke b.

:lol: so you'll continue to spew misinformation and show your lack of knowledge on a myriad of subjects. We already knew that. Confidence in your conviction when clearly the majority have been proven invalid over and over again is by definition stubborn. You'll never admit when you're wrong. It's insane.

except my "misinformation" lead to my correct prediction.

and ya got some soul searching to do... 8)

so giving examples of this executive action being a exercise in futility a goalpost move :lol:

riiiight

You got major pride issues fam....

We all human, we are flawed by nature, besides Millenial, TT and Rico, no one sides with you not because they don't like you, but because you are wrong b....I'm not sure why that concept is so hard to succumb to....your momma really did raise you to believe everything you do is gospel...geez.

my correct assessment of da election allows me to maintain my infallibility in regards to these political matters, I ain't da one that has to go back to da drawing board so....

my correct assessment of da election allows me to maintain my infallibility in regards to these political matters, I ain't da one that has to go back to da drawing board so....

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the transitive property application here is truly astounding.

In an analogy he would understand, Ninja would have us to believe that since he correctly predicted the Cavs would come back from down 3-1 to the Dubs in the Finals last year (which had never been done). He is now an expert authority on the entire game of basketball.

I'm gonna start reading this book today. I've heard alot of good things about it and wanna see if the hype is real.

I'm gonna start reading this book today. I've heard alot of good things about it and wanna see if the hype is real.

This is a text book example of people just wanting to search for info that confirms what they already believe. Disgusting.

Why not check out The Power Game?

An election that was tampered with? An election who's a lot of votes were fueled by hate and racism? This election was about anything BUT Politics, look who's our next President for sakes.

This election was a hateful/resentful America who was never really ready for a black President, finding the polar opposite personality to follow-up and destroy his legacy....even if this means self-inflected wounds.

You keep doing your victory laps tho....can't wait to see how you respond when reality sets in, the 2017 recap should be funny.

This is a text book example of people just wanting to search for info that confirms what they already believe. Disgusting.

Why not check out The Power Game?
Have you read this book? If not, then you're a textbook example of people who talk **** without any evidence to back up their claims. This book was recommended to me and I'm going to read it. The author is a credible Journalist who's known for good work. Sounds like you have a personal problem.

What policy??? :rofl:

Trump is the human waffle and has been going back on most of his campaign promises.

So we haven't been discussing policy in this thread and what may or may not happen after the inauguration?

Jesus, the man is going to be the next president. Get over it and keep up with the program. You still in Clinton campaign mode. Take a breather. Refresh. And come back when you're ready to get back to the CURRENT political climate.

Have you read this book? If not, then you're a textbook example of people who talk **** without any evidence to back up their claims. This book was recommended to me and I'm going to read it. The author is a credible Journalist who's known for good work. Sounds like you have a personal problem.
Don't mind Rico anything that criticizes the right he tends to have a problem with. Must be because he is an independent after all

I do. Because I already know your ilk. Read a new book then start spouting of every talking point it has. Remember the bar scene in Good Will Hunting? Yea, that's you. How you like them apples? The alternative book I recommened is a political classic and is standard reading on political money as well as other levers people pull to get **** done.

And of course it was recommended to you, birds of a feather. You've probably never heard an alternative viewpoint in your life.

And no I haven't read it. For the same reason I don't read Dinesh D'souza. It's propaganda.

Last edited:
What policy??? :rofl:

Trump is the human waffle and has been going back on most of his campaign promises.

So we haven't been discussing policy in this thread and what may or may not happen after the inauguration?

What policy have you been discussing? :nerd:

You've been more concerned with proving other NTrs are just as racist and sexist as your fellow comrade ninja.

That "gotcha" list is definitely policy talk. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom