***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The pompous arrogance is insufferable. Damn deplorables. :smh:

In other news:

G.O.P. UNVEILS IMMIGRATION PLAN: “WE MUST MAKE AMERICA SOMEWHERE NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republicans-unveil-immigration-plan

“For years, immigrants have looked to America as a place where their standard of living was bound to improve,” McConnell said. “We’re going to change that.”

Boehner said that the Republicans’ plan would reduce or eliminate “immigration magnets,” such as the social safety net, public education, clean air, and drinkable water.

Last edited:
Bruhhhh is Boehner serious with this ****?

Societal necessities like public education,social security,clean air and drinking water are "immigration magnets"?!?!

The Idiocracy is real :rofl: :rofl: :x :x

Last edited:
The pompous arrogance is insufferable. Damn deplorables. :smh:

In other news:

G.O.P. UNVEILS IMMIGRATION PLAN: “WE MUST MAKE AMERICA SOMEWHERE NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republicans-unveil-immigration-plan

“For years, immigrants have looked to America as a place where their standard of living was bound to improve,” McConnell said. “We’re going to change that.”

Boehner said that the Republicans’ plan would reduce or eliminate “immigration magnets,” such as the social safety net, public education, clean air, and drinkable water.

That's a satire article

The NT left. I've seen your posts. But like I said, I recommended another book to you. Read it if you like. But I already know you won't.
The NT left
laugh.gif
I'll look into the book you recommended. Now I'm recommending you to read the book I posted. But I already know you won't. You'd rather throw dirt on works you've never read while claiming to be about hearing alternative viewpoints
laugh.gif

Thank god that was satire :lol:

Couldnt even tell thanks to so much of the GOP's rhetoric against "entitlements"

I hate that word btw since they only ever give a damn when it's helping out folks in need while they couldn't give 2 damns about corporate welfare/entitlements

Last edited:

Identity politics is dead, right ninjahood ninjahood ?

The masks are falling, fellas.

"The left wants power taken away from the white establishment"

You know, there's a saying that goes "the greatest trick of the devil is having convinced people he doesn't exist."

You've been bamboozled.

Last edited:
The NT left
laugh.gif

I'll look into the book you recommended. Now I'm recommending you to read the book I posted. But I already know you won't. You'd rather throw dirt on works you've never read while claiming to be about hearing alternative viewpoints :lol:

Peep the post where I mentioned D'souza. There are views and then there's propaganda. I don't subscribe to the latter.

my correct assessment of da election allows me to maintain my infallibility in regards to these political matters, I ain't da one that has to go back to da drawing board so....

An election that was tampered with? An election who's a lot of votes were fueled by hate and racism? This election was about anything BUT Politics, look who's our next President for sakes.

only tampering i seen was DNC primary shenanigans...

Podesta got his own *** phisd :lol:

and those emails damaged cuz da truth hurt.

and let's not even forgot Hillary was a turrrible candidate.

You know, there's a saying that goes "the greatest trick of the devil is having convinced people he doesn't exist."

You've been bamboozled.

ummm...ya da folks been talking bout eff da middle of da Country..dems wrote that constituency off in 2012 & it came back to bite em in da ***.

Peep the post where I mentioned D'souza. There are views and then there's propaganda. I don't subscribe to the latter.
You don't get to choose what is acceptable and what isn't. You can't call this woman's work propaganda if you haven't read it yourself ,end of. You aren't any different from the ideologues you go against. You're just the other side of the coin. You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. And you've shown that you aren't worth taking seriously.

Last edited:
Ain't like they are gonna fare any better under Trump tho. Just a bunch of empty promises they are gonna be left with

You've been bamboozled.

ummm...ya da folks been talking bout eff da middle of da Country..dems wrote that constituency off in 2012 & it came back to bite em in da ***.

Glad to finally see you admit that white privilege exists.

white privilege :lol:

MTV getting cooked for that stupid video they dropped.

I want da left to continue with this trope. especially when 2018 hits.

Ninja you don't live in middle America, why do you defend them so much? You minus whale move to Nebraska at this point.

Ninja you don't live in middle America, why do you defend them so much? You minus whale move to Nebraska at this point.

Because it's the current Republican talking point, like his party he didn't give a **** about middle America before this election cycle

Speaking of identity politics, heres what Mike Flynn's been up to...

Teen Vogue is exposing Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor: Met with the Head of a Neo-Nazi Party https://t.co/5m1Nz85njU @TeenVogue

Teen Vogue is really doing better investigative journalism than a lot of of MSN outlets though,what a time to be alive :rofl:

Last edited:
Speaking of identity politics, heres what Mike Flynn's been up to...

Teen Vogue is exposing Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor: Met with the Head of a Neo-Nazi Party https://t.co/5m1Nz85njU @TeenVogue

Teen Vogue is really doing better investigative journalism than a lot of of MSN outlets though,what a time to be alive :rofl:

This seriously doesn't bother his minority supporters that he can't shake these affiliations as easily as he should?

Back
Top Bottom