***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm gonna start reading this book today. I've heard alot of good things about it and wanna see if the hype is real.

This is a text book example of people just wanting to search for info that confirms what they already believe. Disgusting.

Why not check out The Power Game?

You really gonna act like you're not on here every day doing the same thing like the other faux independents :lol: :lol:

I'm dead @ ninja saying he predicted the election so everything else he says gotta be right. Dude is turning low level trolling into an art :lol:

Last edited:
This election was a hateful/resentful America who was never really ready for a black President, finding the polar opposite personality to follow-up and destroy his legacy....even if this means self-inflected wounds.

You keep doing your victory laps tho....can't wait to see how you respond when reality sets in, the 2017 recap should be funny.

But her e-mails...

I do. Because I already know your ilk. Read a new book then start spouting of every talking point it has. Remember the bar scene in Good Will Hunting? Yea, that's you. How you like them apples? The alternative book I recommened is a political classic and is standard reading on political money as well as other levers people pull to get **** done.

And of course it was recommended to you, birds of a feather. You've probably never heard an alternative viewpoint in your life.

And no I haven't read it. For the same reason I don't read Dinesh D'souza. It's propaganda.
Why not just make the suggestion for the other book instead of attacking first? I'd have to say that if it were me and somebody wanted me to read a book that has a different viewpoint I'd want them to offer me the alternative instead of screaming at me

Some Trump Voters Will Be ‘Pissed Off As Hell’ If He Defunds Planned Parenthood

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...us_585ab7cde4b0d9a59456bfb8?seud9zixyd8daq0k9

Trump voters reacted candidly to the news that Republicans in Congress will try to pass a bill stripping the family planning provider of $400 million in Medicaid funds as early as January, and that Trump has said he would sign it.

“The guy I voted for, I’d be disappointed if he signed it,” said one middle-aged man in Milwaukee. “He’s making sure the Congress is on his side, but he doesn’t care about all us people who voted for him.”

“I’m astounded,” said one Trump supporter in Phoenix, upon hearing about Pence’s anti-abortion record. “I guess I’ve been living in a bubble. He sounds like a tyrant.”

To Point and Laugh or Not to Point and Laugh vol. 823

Last edited:
u see stubborn i see confidence.

and I ain't fixing what aint broke b.
Oh, so it's your confidence that allows you to act like your basic math failures never happened. You literally couldn't even get yourself to just admit you were wrong about the amount of days in 3 weeks, the amount of years in a decade, and equating 50% of Trump supporters to 50% of America.

In any of those cases, as with every other case when you are wrong, there was zero acknowledgement of being wrong.

No matter what you do, whether it's failing to count or your own links explicitly contradicting your whole argument, the words "my bad, I was wrong" are nowhere to be found in your post history.

That is past the point of confidence, it is delusion. But more importantly, it is detrimental to your intellectual progress.

If we're going by your post history on NT, you are never wrong on anything whatsoever. An important part of the learning process is knowing your limits, concede when proven wrong and then learn from those mistakes. You have proven yourself to be completely incapable of doing so, therefore you're missing a critical part of your learning process. How does a man improve his knowledge if he has deluded himself into thinking he is an infallible genius? Simple answer, he doesn't.

Last edited:

There is still prayer and divination available to figure out the next breakthrough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...us_585ab7cde4b0d9a59456bfb8?seud9zixyd8daq0k9

Trump voters reacted candidly to the news that Republicans in Congress will try to pass a bill stripping the family planning provider of $400 million in Medicaid funds as early as January, and that Trump has said he would sign it.

“The guy I voted for, I’d be disappointed if he signed it,” said one middle-aged man in Milwaukee. “He’s making sure the Congress is on his side, but he doesn’t care about all us people who voted for him.”

“I’m astounded,” said one Trump supporter in Phoenix, upon hearing about Pence’s anti-abortion record. “I guess I’ve been living in a bubble. He sounds like a tyrant.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-voting-to-leave-it/?utm_term=.2734e06caac6

Quote:
I do. Because I already know your ilk. Read a new book then start spouting of every talking point it has. Remember the bar scene in Good Will Hunting? Yea, that's you. How you like them apples? The alternative book I recommened is a political classic and is standard reading on political money as well as other levers people pull to get **** done.

And of course it was recommended to you, birds of a feather. You've probably never heard an alternative viewpoint in your life.

And no I haven't read it. For the same reason I don't read Dinesh D'souza. It's propaganda.
Interesting, very interesting. I find it funny how you came to all these conclusions from ONE solitary post. But I also find it even more hilarious how you can criticize a work that you've never read. 

All you've done is make yourself look like a hypocrite with poor reasoning skills. If the books you've read inspired you to be a mental ******  that crafts strawman arguments on a messageboard based on a picture, then you can keep them. They obviously aren't doing anything to increase your mental capacity to reason.

"We're going to win so much, you'll be tired of winning"

What policy have you been discussing? :nerd:

You've been more concerned with proving other NTrs are just as racist and sexist as your fellow comrade ninja.

That "gotcha" list is definitely policy talk. :rolleyes

That list is made up of people that refuse to tell the truth when faced with policy stances that contradict their real life actions.

“He’s making sure the Congress is on his side, but he doesn’t care about all us people who voted for him.”

:lol: These idiot voters really thought that Trump, a billionaire northern yankee, actually cared about the people? The rich will definitely get richer with Trump at the helm and I have not seen this many of my tax clients whom make over 7 figures annually this happy since... oh yah when the housing market collapse and the RICH bought up all the foreclosures. Tax strategy this end of the year for millionaires.... DEFER income until 2017 when the tax rates go down.

Last edited:
Quote:

Interesting, very interesting. I find it funny how you came to all these conclusions from ONE solitary post. But I also find it even more hilarious how you can criticize a work that you've never read. 

All you've done is make yourself look like a hypocrite with poor reasoning skills. If the books you've read inspired you to be a mental ******  that crafts strawman arguments on a messageboard based on a picture, then you can keep them. They obviously aren't doing anything to increase your mental capacity to reason.

One solitary post? I've seen you in here before. I already know who you caucus with.

There is still prayer and divination available to figure out the next breakthrough.
We really need to divide this country. I can't live alongside people like that.

that guy (Mick Mulvarey) also incorrectly interpreted scientific data on Zika virus and used his incorrect interpretation to argue that we shouldn't spend money researching the epidemic.

Sounds like the same childish intellectual dishonesty that infects some of the posters of this thread.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

China really might just end up being a lone Hegemon in a few decades at this rate

I'm saying.

You see, the problem with running thr government like a business is that whatever doesn't produce a return fast enough will be axed. Scientific research doesn't function according to that model, and republican voters will find out, at great cost, that some "waste" (or unfruitful research) is necessary to progress.

Oh, will they find out!

:rofl: :rofl:

China really might just end up being a lone Hegemon in a few decades at this rate

I'm saying.

You see, the problem with running thr government like a business is that whatever doesn't produce a return fast enough will be axed. Scientific research doesn't function according to that model, and republican voters will find out, at great cost, that some "waste" (or unfruitful research) is necessary to progress.

Oh, will they find out!
Just wait until the next potential public health epidemic hits and we're not ready to fight it. We'll be turned into a 3rd world country in no time.

I hate these ******* hypocrites.

What policy???
roll.gif

Trump is the human waffle and has been going back on most of his campaign promises.
So we haven't been discussing policy in this thread and what may or may not happen after the inauguration?

Jesus, the man is going to be the next president. Get over it and keep up with the program. You still in Clinton campaign mode. Take a breather. Refresh. And come back when you're ready to get back to the CURRENT political climate.
Like repealing the Net Neutrality Act? 

If these clowns weren't taking innocent minorities that voted within their self interest down with them, then maybe I would be more comfortable laughing.

Back
Top Bottom