***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Have you ever considered that the "Right" is just SO FAR off the deep end that its really hard to take them seriously?

At what point do we just keep it real with ourselves?

MSNBC is biased. I get it...but I mean damn why are we unable to really just look at things for what they are. When Maddow and Matthews were cracking jokes on Rove are you really saying they didn't deserve it? 

Listen I know it crushes you that you were suspended for the past week and you couldn't argue with anyone, specifically, especially in this thread. I understand you may feel the need to badger someone to make up for lost time. I understand that Future.

Don't tell me what I'm thinking tho. I never said Kar Rove shouldn't be joked about.

Go back and catch up on the reading you missed and you'll see that I was making fun of Karl Rove and I specifically stated that him and **** Morris should be fired for faulty predictions and the way he carried himself on Fox News with Ohio.

Then when you're done seeing that, you'll also see how I specifically said numerous times how how the far right is destroying the Republican party and just how bad they need reform.

Don't throw shots playboy. That's keeping it real.

This is INDISPUTABLE
Errr I don't agree. You understand there are as many misinformed liberals as there are left winged fools? Same way we clown on folks just voting for romney because hes white, we have similar people just voting for obama because hes black. Both sides don't know ANY OF THE ISSUES OR EVEN HOW THESE CANDIDATES INTEND ON FIXING THEM.

Its no wonder why as higher ur income gets da more conservative you become.
cnbc-10-richest-us-counties-voted-2.gif

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49726054

him and **** Morris should be fired for faulty predictions and the way he carried himself on Fox News with Ohio.
Seeing the replay of Morris's prediction of the election and then seeing the look on his face on O'reilly yesterday was too funny.  Dudes really thought Romney would not just win, but win by a landslide.
Thanks for posting this champ, but does Westchester County represent Washington Heights on this chart??
Looks like a wash, poor example.
8 out of 10 or 2 out of 10 depending on how your looking at it equals a wash now??  Just another example of someone afraid to admit that they are wrong.

A. Most of those close to 50% on each side are within a margin of error
B. Cali, NY, NJ, CY are home to limo liberals, my statement was in regards
To higher income on a WHOLE ...ya wanna cherry pick rich liberal burbs :lol:

College Educated High-Income individuals tend to vote Democrat.

Non-College Educated High-Income individuals tend to vote Republican.

That's fact.

Last edited:
The same sword they knight you, they gon' good night you...

Those bed sheets though... 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom