***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well I know the GOP needs to appeal to more people, Looking at Asians and Hispanics since they are growing fast... Hispanics are normally people who'd vote GOP if we never had some idiotic remarks on immigration.. Double edge sword really -.- Time to think of how to solve this fiscal cliff though, John Bohener agrees to work, but the problem is there are more super far leaning people in the house now

That Romney page has me dying, I was pretty dissapointed, and I know my family was too, but damn I know I wasn't going crazy like these people. Probably due to the fact I lean liberal on some social issues...

Last edited:
Well I know the GOP needs to appeal to more people, Looking at Asians and Hispanics since they are growing fast... Hispanics are normally people who'd vote GOP if we never had some idiotic remarks on immigration.. Double edge sword really -.- Time to think of how to solve this fiscal cliff though, John Bohener agrees to work, but the problem is there are more super far leaning people in the house now

That Romney page has me dying, I was pretty dissapointed, and I know my family was too, but damn I know I wasn't going crazy like these people. Probably due to the fact I lean liberal on social issues...
The GOP doesn't "need" to do anything.

They'll do whatever they're doing and call it a day. Lets be honest. 

The party is what the party is.

If people want to start their own group, they're more than welcome to do that. 

This dude Ninja
mean.gif

My poor black brother.
dug think he special cause he a dominican...you're more pathetic then the white cubans who think those white republicans love them....yall all are _ in their eyes ALL 
wink.gif

**** ain't changing anytime soon...

most beautiful thing was seeing the mixture of races at obama's campaign Tuesday night

Last edited:
Congrats to @KarlRove on blowing $400 million this cycle."

And that's from Trump haha

:rofl: :rofl: both of those dudes are clowns.....Rove was trying HARD not to concede Ohio even when the statisticians were very adamant it was 99.5% over ::lol: Needs to be in one of the "Wanna get away?" commercials

That Romney page has me dying, I was pretty dissapointed, and I know my family was too, but damn I know I wasn't going crazy like these people. Probably due to the fact I lean liberal on some social issues...

Expect da GOP to cave on immigration issues, that will

Expand their party significantly. Cuz like you said, Hispanics actually play nice

With GOP issues when they arent being harassed on their legal status.

Im betting on us going over da cliff though. Da gridlock ends in 2014 during da midterm

Elections.

This dude Ninja
mean.gif

My poor black brother.
dug think he special cause he a dominican...you're more pathetic then the white cubans who think those white republicans love them....yall all are _ in their eyes ALL 
wink.gif

most beautiful thing was seeing the mixture of races at obama's campaign Tuesday night
Speaking of which thats why I think Florida is about to turn blue for good. 

As soon as Castro is off the scene, its going to get REAL tough for those republicans to keep fanning those flames from the 60s. He ain't gonna live another 4 years. South Florida already knows what time it is. 

This dude Ninja :smh:

My poor black brother.
dug think he special cause he a dominican...you're more pathetic then the white cubans who think those white republicans love them....yall all are _ in their eyes ALL :wink:

Speaking of which thats why I think Florida is about to turn blue for good. 

As soon as Castro is off the scene, its going to get REAL tough for those republicans to keep fanning those flames from the 60s. He ain't gonna live another 4 years. South Florida already knows what time it is. 

Shoot Texas may turn at least Purple within the next 10-14 yrs too if they keep down the same path with the large hispanic population down there

Cubans got nothing to do with why FL is a swing state, that

Title goes to da swelling boriqua population.

hispanic arent monolithic at da polls.

LOL   

Claims hispanics aren't monolithic

Forgets to distinguish between two different hispanic groups that vote along the same lines. 

Last edited:

This isn't really knock on you, Ninjahood....but how do designate when and where you hit the ENTER key? Is it just random?

This isn't really knock on you, Ninjahood....but how do designate when and where you hit the ENTER key? Is it just random?
Dude thinks puerto ricans influence on the state is stronger than cubans? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO FLORIDA? Have you ever researched this? Like dude just makes things up as if they are fact.

Dude thinks puerto ricans influence on the state is stronger than cubans? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO FLORIDA? Have you ever researched this? Like dude just makes things up as if they are fact.
He's seen it on TV bro.

there are a lot of Ricans, but only in Central Florida Papi

Umm why dont u go check da migration patterns of ricans moving

To Florida, especially cities like Orlando, then you can wonder what else i do on ur own time.

To Florida, especially cities like Orlando, then you can wonder what else i do on ur own time.
This is a non-sequitur.

We're talking about and assessing the relative influence of cubans on florida politics.

Not "migration patterns" ( 
laugh.gif
) of humans. 

Nah Ninja doesn't know that for some reason. HE assumes in the ENTIRE florida, Puerto Ricans out number cubans, especially in regards to voting power.

I don't get how dude could be that close minded. Seriously ninja, there are stats that prove these things. Facts override your fantasy.  Dude talking about migeration of puerto ricans.... man the bodega gossip is getting advance these days.

Last edited:

Da rican spigot continues to water Florida, Cubans arent growing NEARLY at da same rate.

Da changing of da guard is loomin as da cuban population ages, which was my point. Da

Idiots who like to parse my comments can continue to suck on my platano :D

I'm probably wrong... but I think lobo was asking about your posting style/format and not content

EDIT: I was right

Last edited:
Da rican spigot continues to water Florida, Cubans arent growing NEARLY at da same rate.
Da changing of da guard is loomin as da cuban population ages, which was my point. Da
Idiots who like to parse my comments can continue to suck on my platano
happy.gif
Ninjahood, give me numbers. Give me FACTS. Cousin sosa and horford told you that the puerto ricans outnumber the Cubans in voting power?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom