***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Everytime some of ya pick up ya kids up from school..Trump's mug is gonna be on all da updated materials and political historical presidential posters kids gotta do assignments on..

:lol: You really think EDUCATORS especially here in LA County are gonna be talking about Cheeto Trump positively? Maybe in Texas but out here, Trump is hated by the youth. These kids will grow up to hate Trump eerily similar probably to how the Palestinian kids grow up to hate the Jews. My 8 year old daughter's face turns to disgust everytime Cheeto's face is shown on television so kids know that he is not to be liked.

bowwow-gay.gif

now what?

Bow Wow? Seriously? :lol:

so we're gonna pretend that not common vernacular uptown... >D

Trump is now part of History forever...

Everytime some of ya pick up ya kids up from school..Trump's mug is gonna be on all da updated materials and political historical presidential posters kids gotta do assignments on..

and everytime ya cringe at da sight? imma be laughing at ya pain. :lol:

A lot of names are cemented in history and must be taught in school, not all of them in a positive light....guess the KKK feel the same about the likes of Hitler when our kids are taught about the Holocaust.

You are a delusional dude, I legit wanna feel bad for you, but at this point all I can feel is disgust bro, most Dominicans would straight up clown you....do you spill this ignorance and Trump love inside your barbershop? I bet not.

:lol: You really think EDUCATORS especially here in LA County are gonna be talking about Cheeto Trump positively? Maybe in Texas but out here, Trump is hated by the youth. These kids will grow up to hate Trump eerily similar probably to how the Palestinian kids grow up to hate the Jews. My 8 year old daughter's face turns to disgust everytime Cheeto's face is shown on television so kids know that he is not to be liked.

my daughter is 4 and knows dude is dog feces

Last edited:
Criticizing one's position =/= insulting people.

And what happened to being anti-PC?
There have been plenty of insults specifically directed towards Ninjahood's ethnic identity and living situation. Y'all can dish them but can't take them. I don't regret anything I said. He should worry about what's happening in Europe and how the tide is turning there.

I can see kids not liking Trump. Poor Baron can't sit through his dad's speeches without falling asleep :lol:

There have been plenty of insults specifically directed towards Ninjahood's ethnic identity and living situation. Y'all can dish them but can't take them. I don't regret anything I said. He should worry about what's happening in Europe and how the tide is turning there.

He has control over his living situation and his actions denounce that he is either black or hispanic....so yeah he deserves to be clowned, you clowning someone's disease they have no control of will never be acceptable....try again, "snowflake"

Criticizing one's position =/= insulting people.

And what happened to being anti-PC?

YOU can't take what you dish out. Pointing out the discrepancies of one's situation they publicly disclose and their beliefs is not an attack, it's highlighting the hypocrisy they wallow in.

On the subject of attacks, looks like the D will have to cancel his weekend plans after all:

https://www.scmagazine.com/giuliani...cials-hacked-passwords-leaked/article/632676/

That's the stuff we keep posting here daily: examples of incompetence by your administration.

Waiting for your deflection.

Last edited:
Word is all mentions of climate change has been deleted from the White House website.

We. are. ******

Last edited:
this black dude who openly was telling other people in the office he voted for trump in here hugging white men saying we made it. I don't even know what to say
take him into a secluded room and learn him up. let him know the people hes hugging and celebrating with would immediately turn on him if he even uttered the words black lives matter, and that as long as hes tap dancing for em, they wont put him outside with the rest of the minorities they hate. deep down (and not that deep) they probably cringed when he said "we" made it. and soon enough there will come a black issue that effects him and not them, and he will look for their support and he will suddenly realize hes in that episode of fresh prince

14186367.jpg

Dudes speech was worthy of the inaugurations low attendance...lmao

Man I'm gonna enjoy clowning NH & Co to oblivion for the next 4 years....hopefully we still have an Internet to do so.

Someone get that list of NTers going.

YOU can't take what you dish out. Pointing out the discrepancies of one's situation they publicly disclose and their beliefs is not an attack, it's highlighting the hypocrisy they wallow in.

On the subject of attacks, looks like the D will have to cancel his weekend plans after all:

https://www.scmagazine.com/giuliani...cials-hacked-passwords-leaked/article/632676/

That's the stuff we keep posting here daily: examples of incompetence by your administration.

Waiting for your deflection.

Hope Anonymous gives that clown Giuliani HELL.

This fool llerraj llerraj tried to blame democrats for Trump's poor secretary of education pick.

That's how dellusional he is. It's never their fault, it's always the libruls'

Together, We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Wealthy Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

Yes! Thanks to President Obama

1. Passed Health Care Reform
2. Rescued the Economy
3. Passed Wall Street Reform
4. Negotiated a Deal to Block A Nuclear Iran
5. Secured U.S. Commitment to a Global Agreement on Climate Change
6. Eliminated Osama bin Laden
7. Ended U.S. Combat Missions in Iraq and Afghanistan
8. Turned Around the U.S. Auto Industry
9. Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’’
10. Supported Federal Recognition of Same-Sex Marriages
11. Reversed Bush Torture Policies
12. Established Rules to Limit Carbon Emissions from Power Plants
13. Normalized Relations with Cuba
14. Put Medicare on Sounder Financial Footing
15. Protected DREAMers from Deportation
16. Established Net Neutrality
17. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the U.S. Supreme Court
18. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards
19. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Funding
20. Improved America’s Image Abroad
21. Left His Mark on the Federal Judiciary
22. Diversified the Federal Bureaucracy
23. Passed Fair Sentencing Act
24. Revived the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division
25. Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection
26. Gave the FDA the Power to Regulate Tobacco
27. Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense
28. Kick-started Clean Energy Investment
29. Reduced the Threat from Nuclear Weapons
30. Passed Credit Card Reforms
31. Cut Veteran Homelessness by Half
32. Enacted Government Surveillance Reform
33. Expanded Overtime Pay
34. Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges
35. Cut the Deficit
36. Created the College Scorecard
37. Improved School Nutrition
38. Expanded the Definition of Hate Crimes
39. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide
40. Strengthened Women’s Right to Fair Pay
41. Secured the Removal of Chemical Weapons from Syria
42. Protected LGBTQ Americans From Employment Discrimination
43. Reduced Discrimination Against Former Prisoners in Federal Hiring
44. Won Major Victories Against Housing and Mortgage Discrimination
45. Expanded Broadband Coverage
46. Expanded Health Coverage for Children
47. Improved Food Safety
48. Let the Space Shuttle Die and Killed the Planned Moon Mission
49. Rebuilt and Fortified the Gulf Coast post-Katrina
50. Avoided Scandal

http://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/januaryfebruary-2017/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom